Geomax Internations Expat Ranking 2023: Best Cities

I would note most of these expats are on corporate packages

i think the ranking would be quite different if they could work remotely
Spain usually ranks quite high due to high standards of living if you make good money and work life balance

while cities like Seoul are at the bottom due to toxic work culture

bang cock is numeo uno for men
these statistics are made by whores obviously, most men dont like spain that much. it has quality of living, cool weather etc but dont forget
in this world only pussy matters, and everything else is just a noise

why bang cock? because typical remote work day finishes with good edging while skroling tinder and instagram
whores are asking if my dick wants to be sucked for 2000 baht (thats literal price i got from 400k instagram cunt)

bang cock is numeo uno for men
these statistics are made by whores obviously, most men dont like spain that much. it has quality of living, cool weather etc but dont forget
in this world only pussy matters, and everything else is just a noise

why bang cock? because typical remote work day finishes with good edging while skroling tinder and instagram
whores are asking if my dick wants to be sucked for 2000 baht (thats literal price i got from 400k instagram cunt)
most of these expats have wife and family
Bangkok is not ideal for that

most of these expats have wife and family
Bangkok is not ideal for that
bangkok is ideal

after a long day of work, go eat dinner at the british club by the central business district

go walk off the gluttony of food consumed at lumphini park

take the bts to siam, go watch a movie

go get some bubble tea with gyal

head home to my high rise 2 bedroom apartment

how can life get any better

keys to enjoying bkk life :

don’t go outside from 9am-3pm

speak fluent thai (can be done in a couple months)

i won’t give out my method to find a gyal ting because it’s too overpowered, that then guys who mog me would ruin it. just keep going to asoke like the normies you lot are

its far from 2k if you do longterm lease
many of these expats dont care anyway, they get paid housing or are on fat salaries
wrong

if this was majorly based off of corporate expats, you wouldn’t have random cities like malaga

never even heard of that place. sounds like some place chavs go and shit up

i’d also be curious what this would look like without british people voting. because obviously they’re vitamin d deprived and putting random shithole spanish cities

wrong

if this was majorly based off of corporate expats, you wouldn’t have random cities like malaga

never even heard of that place. sounds like some place chavs go and shit up

i’d also be curious what this would look like without british people voting. because obviously they’re vitamin d deprived and putting random shithole spanish cities
Spain does tick a lot of boxes tho if I was a normie not a manlet poorcel

remove women votes and then it would be interesting
it really is a shame that they neither showed a total result by gender nor provided the full data set so that you could look it up yourself. because besides that it is the biggest and best expat survey.

however, there are still some interesting insights even though the data set is polluted by women because some things just appeal to everyone. like the weather in spain. or what is mentionable as well is that there are several arab shit places close to the top of the ranking DESPITE women participating. i'm pretty sure that is because in those countries you don't pay taxes, imagine getting your full salary paid out directly to your bank account.

bangkok is ideal

after a long day of work, go eat dinner at the british club by the central business district

go walk off the gluttony of food consumed at lumphini park

take the bts to siam, go watch a movie

go get some bubble tea with gyal

head home to my high rise 2 bedroom apartment

how can life get any better

keys to enjoying bkk life :

don’t go outside from 9am-3pm

speak fluent thai (can be done in a couple months)

i won’t give out my method to find a gyal ting because it’s too overpowered, that then guys who mog me would ruin it. just keep going to asoke like the normies you lot are
try convencing a western women with kids to move to Bangkok, good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back