Im going to croatia

Phxx

Aug 2, 2024
Im not going for girls, its my first solo trip at 18. How do i avoid it being sad and lonely? Im going to Split btw

the girls are TALL. they also have bad attitudes. it's still better than the west though. you'll definitely need to speak croatian though to get past the sex tourist filter. you might think this is stating the obvious, but most people, like you, give up before they even try. if you speak polish you will understand more than half of croatian even as a complete beginner.

you avoid being sad and lonely by speaking croatian. or you could gather with a bunch of lads from a hostel. they are generally fun.

the girls are TALL. they also have bad attitudes. it's still better than the west though. you'll definitely need to speak croatian though to get past the sex tourist filter. you might think this is stating the obvious, but most people, like you, give up before they even try. if you speak polish you will understand more than half of croatian even as a complete beginner.

you avoid being sad and lonely by speaking croatian. or you could gather with a bunch of lads from a hostel. they are generally fun.
Fucking over for me, 5’10. Also i wont have time to learn any croation as im going next week

people just kind of hang out in the common room cooking, looking at their phones/whatever until something interesting happens. just open a conversation "whats the best thing to see around here" "I am hungry do you know a restaurant." almost everyone will be happy to talk, and maybe half of everyone will be happy to on the spot go out with you somewhere. you're overthinking it.

people just kind of hang out in the common room cooking, looking at their phones/whatever until something interesting happens. just open a conversation "whats the best thing to see around here" "I am hungry do you know a restaurant." almost everyone will be happy to talk, and maybe half of everyone will be happy to on the spot go out with you somewhere. you're overthinking it.
Appreciate it man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back