I'm done with UK girls

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
a cute white girl finally showed interest in me for once for a week or so

then i asked her for a date to get drinks or food or something

she asked how she will get there

i said ill pick her up

then she said "if you're not entertaining im going to jump out the car while your driving đź’€ "

and i immediately got the ick

she literally is saying to my FACE that if i DONT jestermaxx for her, then she's leaving

SHE WANTS ME TO BE A FUCKING JESTER CLOWN CUCK.

FUCK THAT BITCH

imagine actually being that entitled, egotistical,

to think that you're some sort of queen and we have to jestermax to keep you entertained 24/7

I'm not your fucking personal entertainment, im a normal fucking person.

then i sperged on her and told her that basically, and she said she was muh 'joking'

but even if she was joking, it still shows her mindset that she thinks im a personal entertainment jestermaxxing slave

and im not into that

A thai girl or filipina would never imagine saying "if you're not entertaining im going to jump out the car while your driving đź’€ "

they legit respect me

if anything, they jester for me. theey're always making convo, singing, playing guitar for me

but i actually appreciate it unlike white 'girls' and dont demand and expect it and use them as my personal jester

i just see them like we're both normal people, chilling together, anything else is a bonus

why do white girls not see us as equals? why are they acting like they're some sort of prestige queen and we're their slave who's sole purpose is to entertain them?

a cute white girl
I am not familiar with your ethnicity, but your post makes it seem like you are of 'non-white origin' and obsessed with white girls.

I hope for your own mental well-being that at some point in the future, you will also consider dating girls of your own ethnicity/culture instead of obsessing about white girls.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with your ethnicity, but your post makes it seem like you are ethnic and obsessed with white girls.

I hope for your own mental well-being that at some point in the future, you will also consider dating girls of your own ethnicity/culture instead of obsessing about white girls.
im black but white girls are just so fine

im black but white girls are just so fine
I understand and I wish you all the best luck in dating white girls.

Personally I am considered racist, nazi, white-power, anti-refugee, and more. But these are values I hold against 'the system', I don't hold any hate towards individuals. I simply think my country should have laws/legislation that would prevent ethnics from coming here and staying here. (netherlands).

For you as an individual, I have no hate, I wish you all the best as long as your goals/desires don't conflict mine, which isn't the case.

I can vibe with your struggle of dating white women.
I am somewhat of an ethnic myself (Slavic) and have struggled dating white women in the Netherlands. I would love dating women of my own ethnicity (Slavic/Polish), but they are a minority in this country. And the better ones seem to be dating privileged white dudes.

My guess is that you face a similar issue where you would want to date girls of your own ethnicity, but they are rare.
And the few girls of your own ethnicity which are hot/interesting are dating privileged white dudes instead.

Brutal situation.

I understand and I wish you all the best luck in dating white girls.

Personally I am considered racist, nazi, white-power, anti-refugee, and more. But these are values I hold against 'the system', I don't hold any hate towards individuals. I simply think my country should have laws/legislation that would prevent ethnics from coming here and staying here. (netherlands).

For you as an individual, I have no hate, I wish you all the best as long as your goals/desires don't conflict mine, which isn't the case.

I can vibe with your struggle of dating white women.
I am somewhat of an ethnic myself (Slavic) and have struggled dating white women in the Netherlands. I would love dating women of my own ethnicity (Slavic/Polish), but they are a minority in this country. And the better ones seem to be dating privileged white dudes.

My guess is that you face a similar issue where you would want to date girls of your own ethnicity, but they are rare.
And the few girls of your own ethnicity which are hot/interesting are dating privileged white dudes instead.

Brutal situation.
He's white. Don't you remember Ai Impact?

i said ill pick her up

then she said "if you're not entertaining im going to jump out the car while your driving đź’€ "

she literally is saying to my FACE that if i DONT jestermaxx for her, then she's leaving

FUCK THAT BITCH

to think that you're some sort of queen and we have to jestermax to keep you entertained 24/7

then i sperged on her and told her that basically, and she said she was muh 'joking'

but even if she was joking, it still shows her mindset that she thinks im a personal entertainment jestermaxxing slave

and im not into that

A thai girl or filipina would never imagine saying "if you're not entertaining im going to jump out the car while your driving đź’€ "

they legit respect me

if anything, they jester for me. theey're always making convo, singing, playing guitar for me

but i actually appreciate it unlike white 'girls' and dont demand and expect it and use them as my personal jester

i just see them like we're both normal people, chilling together, anything else is a bonus

why do white girls not see us as equals? why are they acting like they're some sort of prestige queen and we're their slave who's sole purpose is to entertain them?
dont worry they were already done with you a long time ago brother lol

i said ill pick her up

FUCK THAT BITCH

and im not into that

they legit respect me

because for white girls you are nothing special, literally 1 out of thousands of matches they have
they have all the leverage, unless you are a solid 7.5+, so they dont need to put in any effort and expect you to do all the work

to be fair many chads or guys in easy countries act as a white girl because they have hundreds of girls to choose from

now post her face so it can forever be etched into the internet archives as her being a whore

FUCK THAT BITCH
brutal NTpill man jst say some shit like '' yeah ill start dancing nd crash the benz truck''

i agree she sounds annoying as fuck though lol, but thats just all girls in 2024

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back