I'm a menace to society in real life and on the internet

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

some kid i hated was always at the same place me and my friends chilled.

i told my friend im gonna beat him up

my friend said no you wont

i said yea i will

so we went to that place again on the weekend

and i called him over. and we pushed him around in a circle and light punched him just to bully him for fun

then i just switched on him and started going 100% power punches to his face while everyone watched

and he wouldnt even fight back cos he was so scared of me, despite he heightmogged by like 6 inches

then i just kept beating him up for ages, badly

then i stopped and i said ill let u go if u get on ur knees and say sorry for me beating you up

and he said no cos youll kick me in the face if i go on my knees

and my friends said no they wont let me

so i stood a few meters away while he got on his knees and said sorry for me beating him up

then we let him walk off and looks like he called his mom or something

then i said to my 2 friends i want u guys to go fuck him up too

so they ran after him while me and my friend watched from a distance

and my friend 1 banged him to the back of the head and he dropped to the floor instantly

a different kid i didnt like, i bullied him every time i saw him outside and he did nothing about it

so i just kept doing it, keep in mind hes like 5 inch taller than me and probably like 20kg heavier

then one day i was out with my friend and we saw him in the streets, so i bullied him, pushed him around, called him shit, while him and his friend did nothing like little bitch boys

then i asked him to fight me, yea he was much bigger but me and my friend already pre-planned we were both gonna beat him up, and his friend would be too scared to join in, cos we just have that vibe, people are scared of us

but then the security guard came out of some shop we were outside of, and he said he will referee our fight

so im thinking fuck, he wont let my friend join in if hes refereeing so ive got to fight this way bigger guy by myself

also keep in mind i was very high on weed. fighting on weed is such a bad idea

so we went to some alleyway with my friend, his friend, him, and the security guard

and we both threw shots for like 10 minutes, grappled

then we equally both stopped fighting cos tired, and he bust my nose up ngl

but also keep in mind i was high af during this fight, so everything felt like slow motion and i had 0 reaction speed

but anyways that fight just gave me even more motivation to bully him and beat him up badly

so we went out every day to chill, and said if we see him again, we're gonna fuck him up badly

so we went out every day for months, i think we didnt see him again for like 6 months

then we were out like 6 of us, and 1 guy just said "yo i just saw joe"

but he was unsure if it was him or not

and he said he was going into the train station

so we all ran after him to the train station like 2 minutes away

and i saw him getting into the train, and i gripped him up and told him to get off the train or im gonna drag him off the train

it was him, his bike, his friend with no bike

so he came with us willingly, surprisingly. i wouldnt willingly go with me in that situation

and took him to a nice spot to fuck him up on some grass outside some shops

and we told him we're gonna fuck him up

then his friend literally took his bike, and rode off on it home, leaving him to get fucked up by himself

fucking brutal as fuck. no loyalty amongst nerds

he tried running away into the traffic and cars were beeping and my friend grabbing him and bought him back

and he started punching him while he was in the road, then dragged him back to the grass to me

then i started piecing him up

then my other friend grabbed him by the neck and tripped him to the ground

then we all just stamped on his head for like 5 minutes

i was caging when my friend literally started taking run-up free kick toe pokes on his head

and we robbed his pouch and gucci cap and phone, wallet etc

then we realized there was like 500 meters of traffic parked right next to us, all watching this happen, probably calling the police

so we had to dip off and get the bus into city center.

then later on we were outside some shops for a few hours

and then police pulled up on us and jumped out the car and said "STAY THERE LADS"

and we all ran off and none got caught

but we were all caging afterwards because we thought it was funny how he thought him saying "stay there lads" will make us stay there and let ourselves get arrested lol

but we never knew why they came for us, either beating that guy up, or maybe they saw us picking up drugs or something

also the kid we beat him, his mom posted on facebook of his face all bruised and swollen puffed up , and said some shit about whoever did this is going to pay for it

and we got loads of messages on fb from his uncles and cousins and shit threatening us lol but they did nothing about it

went viral in local area for a funny video

i raelly liked some girl, she was tanned, tiny, blonde, hot face. and we were talking. but she didnt want to date someone who smokes or does drugs she didnt like that i smoked weed

so i told her i dont smoke anymore.

then my "friend" fucking told her that i do smoke still

snaked me the little rat

he also snaked our other friend but i forgot how

so me and 4 of my other friends went to some forest, and the girl we were with, told him to meet her there

and we all wore balaclavas and hoods up and gloves

and he came over to us while we were all in balis( what a retard)

and then we just bullied him

slapping him up

some girl we were with kept slapping him, shooting him in the face with a bb gun

while our friend recorded all of this

and we told him how he snaked us etc.. while bullying him

but he cant escape cos hes in the middle of some forest lol

it was very brutal tbh. like torture.

then we just beat him up, and then after like 2 minutes of stamping on his head he got up and ran away and left his bike

and thats the bit which is the funniest part on the video, seeing his little fat ass run away and leaving his bike behind

anyways i posted this shit on my stories cos we were in bali's and gloves so really theres no evidence

and it went viral af in our area and everyone hated us

My favourite hacks:

1. extortion

Typing someones username on my dark web website leaked databased, and getting all their emails and passwords, and hacking all their shit

I wanted a 200k instagram account of a certain niche i liked. so I found the owners email, used my databases to find his passwords, they worked on his gmail but he had 2 step vertification so couldnt get in

so i tried all his online accounts

unlucky for him, there was no 2step verification on his snapchat account, so i logged in, changed his email, changed his password, secured it.

then i told him if he doesnt give me that 200k instagram account, ill send dick pics and (certain things i cant mention on a public forum) to all his contacts on snapchat

and he handed the instagram account over to me like a little bitch boy. and i sold that shit for like 1k after i got bored of it

some guy pissed me off online. so i sent him a link which is a website which grabs their IP address. and with the link i said "is this a pic of you" so he clicked on it fast as fuck panicking.

but it was just a part of my plan.

so i had his IP address. searched it in my checker to see what ISP he's using. he was on some random ISP like verizon or something

my friend had been doing this method for years, so he knew everything about the operating systems of verizon. knows all their tools, all their lingo.

so we call verizon and tell them we're from the live chat department, and one of our customers got disconnected so i need some of their info.

ask them to get the info from x tool (the tool they use) and they dont question shit. they really believed we're the employee.

and then i gave the ip address of the guy i hated, and they pulled up his account

they gave me his: address, name, phone number, part of his credit card information on file

u shouldve seen his reaction when i sent him his address and name and pic and credit card deets despite hes hiding from an anonymous internet account

also i taught my friend how to dox and hack and swat, but he fucked up the anoniminity stuff, and he swatted some paki kids college, they came with armed police with guns and shit cos he said the paki kid had a bomb in his bag. and the police tracked it back to him and he got arrested

but the paki kids family decided to not press charges against my friend cos theyre muslimcucks and believe in forgiveness, and he got 0 punishment lol

and way more stories. seriously people who fuck with me in real life or online are making a big mistake, i can truely ruin anyones life with the information i know

Last edited by a moderator:
also keep in mind i was very high on weed. fighting on weed is such a bad idea"

dude you cant even smoke weed

you are 5'4

if you have someone's email how would you find their pw data? dm me very interested in a consultation

if you have someone's email how would you find their pw data? dm me very interested in a consultation
database breaches
-not all dbs hash passwords
- not all dbs use strong hash algorithms
- people reuse passwords
- even passwords hashed with strong algorithm can be dehashed

search for db lookup or something like this i forgot what people call it
but u dont just search up any random guys password u have to get lucky

when websites online get hacked, big ones, these hackers steal all of the emails and passwords and names and numbers and credit card details etc..

then they sell it online in darknet forums.

this has happened to thousands of the biggest websites in the world, so theres a big chance that every single one of us here has our emails/passwords/names in those leaked databases

thats why you should use different passwords for each account, and update them every x months

theres a few illegal companies who bought thousands of these databases from darkweb online, and they sell it as a service, u can pay like $10 per month. and get unlimited searches in these databases

cant be bothered to teach someone, got no time. if u pay me $500 bitcoin ill teach u everything in like an hour. this is very powerful knowldge

database breaches
-not all dbs hash passwords
- not all dbs use strong hash algorithms
- people reuse passwords
- even passwords hashed with strong algorithm can be dehashed

search for db lookup or something like this i forgot what people call it
but u dont just search up any random guys password u have to get lucky
Passwords are not dehashed, but they try every single combination using same algorithm and see if hashes match. The longer the password, the more time complexity grow exponentially. You have to have key and know exact algorithm to do that. It's impossible without it

when websites online get hacked, big ones, these hackers steal all of the emails and passwords and names and numbers and credit card details etc..

then they sell it online in darknet forums.

this has happened to thousands of the biggest websites in the world, so theres a big chance that every single one of us here has our emails/passwords/names in those leaked databases

thats why you should use different passwords for each account, and update them every x months

theres a few illegal companies who bought thousands of these databases from darkweb online, and they sell it as a service, u can pay like $10 per month. and get unlimited searches in these databases

cant be bothered to teach someone, got no time. if u pay me $500 bitcoin ill teach u everything in like an hour. this is very powerful knowldwith
anyone can access darkweb etc its not rocket science bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back