Ill go to thailand next week, do i need anything?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
So my airbnb here expires in like 10 days

So this weekend I'll book flight and airbnb to Thailand

Then next weekend I'll get the flight and go there

Is there anything else I need to remember? Do I need a visa or what?

Do I need one of those fake flight things that shows I have a flight going home despite I don't?

I don't know whether to go to Bangkok or pattaya

Cos I want the beach cos i enjoy it but also I heard pattaya stinks of sewage and girls are generally short term hookups rather than relationship

So I'm not sure. And I don't wanna have to move around. I'd rather just go to 1 place and stick there

Airbnb there is half the price I'm paying here and is 2x more higher quality and is full apartment instead of shared like here

get a return ticket at onwardticket.com

get visa on arrival

pattaya is shithole full of deathnics and the beach isn’t good

go bangkok

get a return ticket at onwardticket.com

get visa on arrival

pattaya is shithole full of deathnics and the beach isn’t good

go bangkok
so you can get the 60 day Thailand tourist visa on arrival if you pick the visa-on-arrival immigration line?
coolio, didn't know that.
seems you can do the same for Vietnam as of August 2023

so you can get the 60 day Thailand tourist visa on arrival if you pick the visa-on-arrival immigration line?
coolio, didn't know that.
seems you can do the same for Vietnam as of August 2023
Yes, really there's no visa on arrival line at either Bangkok airports, but the 60 day visa exempt is now in full effect. That's for Brits. Should be the same for US.

Pattaya is good if you want to go to a giant open air brothel but it's not as good for hookups or dating because virtually every woman there is a working prostitute.

It's still fun because it's adult disney world but it's virtually all P4P. Also the beach is a boating beach lined with prostitutes, you don't swim in it.

Pattaya is good if you want to go to a giant open air brothel but it's not as good for hookups or dating because virtually every woman there is a working prostitute.

It's still fun because it's adult disney world but it's virtually all P4P. Also the beach is a boating beach lined with prostitutes, you don't swim in it.
every woman in an entire city is a prostitute? i find that very hard to believe...

Also the beach is a boating beach lined with prostitutes, you don't swim in it.
i dont care about swimming in it tbh just like to have beach and nature etc...

here i like to get food and eat it at the beach and listen to music read a book etc after work in the evenings.

i couldnt do that in pattaya cos its too many prostitutes?

i dont care about swimming in it tbh just like to have beach and nature etc...

here i like to get food and eat it at the beach and listen to music read a book etc after work in the evenings.

i couldnt do that in pattaya cos its too many prostitutes?
Generally if you want that, you don't do it on Pattaya beach, you go even further out to beaches further off the strip that you need a ride to.

every woman in an entire city is a prostitute? i find that very hard to believe...
In their religion being a prostitute is considered unwholesome but isn't prohibited in the same way that other religions view it. So the culture in general and normal Thai girls have less moral qualms about sex work.

why not at pattaya beach?
Just trying to recall from memory but when you walk along it, the sidewalk is lined with whores. One woman hugged me and told me she wanted me to fuck her ass. So you will get sexually harrassed by middle aged hoes if you hangout nearby.

The beach itself isn't that aesthetic, the water isn't clear, and there are boats lining the shore. There's not much shade and it's hot every day in Thailand, like 35-40C + humidex. Across from the beach it's a bunch of brothels/bars, then some strip malls, then bars/brothels again.

At least when I think of a beach I think of more like a shoreline with some trees and waves, ability to go swim, and maybe a few bars or restaurants nearby. In Pattaya the beach is almost like an afterthought and is this mostly unused centerpiece in the middle of a giant brothel.

Just trying to recall from memory but when you walk along it, the sidewalk is lined with whores. One woman hugged me and told me she wanted me to fuck her ass. So you will get sexually harrassed by middle aged hoes if you hangout nearby.

The beach itself isn't that aesthetic, the water isn't clear, and there are boats lining the shore. There's not much shade and it's hot every day in Thailand, like 35-40C + humidex. Across from the beach it's a bunch of brothels/bars, then some strip malls, then bars/brothels again.

At least when I think of a beach I think of more like a shoreline with some trees and waves, ability to go swim, and maybe a few bars or restaurants nearby. In Pattaya the beach is almost like an afterthought and is this mostly unused centerpiece in the middle of a giant brothel.
so theres not any restaurants and bars along the strip? its just brothels?

so theres not any restaurants and bars along the strip? its just brothels?
No, no, there's tons of choice for restaurants and bars. Basically anything you want. But you will have something like 2-3 streets of bars which double as brothels, maybe a stretch of bars where the girls don't sell their pussy, then a small mall for souvenirs and clothes and a pharmacy, then a block for restaurants, and then back to more girls selling their pussy. The whole city is that formula repeated like 100 times.

No, no, there's tons of choice for restaurants and bars. Basically anything you want. But you will have something like 2-3 streets of bars which double as brothels, maybe a stretch of bars where the girls don't sell their pussy, then a small mall for souvenirs and clothes and a pharmacy, then a block for restaurants, and then back to more girls selling their pussy. The whole city is that formula repeated like 100 times.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the young women who are not whores dress frumpy, baggy clothes etc. and don't look at men in public
only when they are going out for the evening do they wear something eye-catching...and then there is always a boy nearby
I noticed this in Bangkok, women dressing as unattractively as possible while on the metro. Among the Chinese girls in Melaka as well, eye candy is never left unaccompanied on the street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back