Vent If not language barrier, my Tinder righstwiping in China would be lower

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
With 0,87%, it is highest in world, where average 0,11%. And while still highest in world, but it would be lower if could read mandarin. Because, after translating bios of my right swipes with google translator, find that while some are good, like for example

"There is nothing that must be done. It won't be there in a hundred years.
Maybe you have a hair fetish",

so nice, has buddha-like mindset and lying flat vibes, and yes, I do have fetish for straight hair, so this bio is + and righswipable,

others are totally awful, like for example

"S entj is a misogynist who likes dogs. He doesn't have a fetish for ugliness. He hates ugly things the most. He thinks that ugly men can die. If he doesn't reply, he thinks that there is no value in talking to him."

liking dogs, eww, and hating on poor incels, so not nice, would swipe to left for that :(

If to make small statistics, then from 18 females I swiped today, after evaluating their bios still rightswipable would be only 11. This how I voted their bios, by positive (superlikeable), neutral, and negative (leftswipable):

Bios

Soma Lotus

Last edited:
With 0,87%, it is highest in world, where average 0,11%. And while still highest in world, but it would be lower if could read mandarin. Because, after translating bios of my right swipes with google translator, find that while some are good, like for example

"There is nothing that must be done. It won't be there in a hundred years.
Maybe you have a hair fetish",

so nice, has buddha-like mindset and lying flat vibes, and yes, I do have fetish for straight hair, so this bio is + and righswipable,

others are totally awful, like for example

"S entj is a misogynist who likes dogs. He doesn't have a fetish for ugliness. He hates ugly things the most. He thinks that ugly men can die. If he doesn't reply, he thinks that there is no value in talking to him."

liking dogs, eww, and hating on poor incels, so not nice, would swipe to left for that :(

If to make small statistics, then from 18 females I swiped today, after evaluating their bios still rightswipable would be only 11. This how I voted their bios, by positive (superlikeable), neutral, and negative (leftswipable):

View attachment 7448

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7447
none of those girls look remotely like thaat irl youre getting catfished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back