If I were to have kids in thailand that were half thai and half white would they be moggers in school?

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
What about phillipines and other SEA countries? Would hapas do well?

I would actually ropemaxx if my kid was a fucking ladyboy.

@AlexBrown84 ik you said you wanted kids one time with a bunch of women like ghenkis khan. Do you think hapas can be moggers aswell or is it JBW only? Im talking no betabux, purely raised in thailand or SEA.

you will have mutt kids and they will eventually find and join these kind of forums kek
"burn the coal, pay the toll"

@AlexBrown84 ik you said you wanted kids one time with a bunch of women like ghenkis khan. Do you think hapas can be moggers aswell or is it JBW only? Im talking no betabux, purely raised in thailand or SEA.
yea hapas are pretty high appeal in whatever country they’re from in asia

i went to international hs in seoul and most people were hapas with a lot looking good

but there were also some subhuman ones

i went to international hs in seoul and most people were hapas with a lot looking good

fucking most fakecel ever went to a noodle highschool i wish i went there.

I would actually ropemaxx if my kid was a fucking ladyboy.
😂imagine that, ur kid becomes a ladyboy and starts getting fucked at like 18 by 60 year old fat bald british boomers and gets AIDS cos hes a FAGGOT then you catch it off him via a shower towel

why did u go to a school in korea instead of america

yea hapas are the top tier SMV in asia. then whites. then asians

but this is obviously if ur an average white.

if ur a below average white then its still a boost cos a high SMV factor like lighter skin, better facial features, bigger d , taller, but they might not be top tier SMV compared to if u were an average white cos u wont have all of those things

an entire school full of ERs

😂imagine that, ur kid becomes a ladyboy and starts getting fucked at like 18 by 60 year old fat bald british boomers and gets AIDS cos hes a FAGGOT then you catch it off him via a shower towel

why did u go to a school in korea instead of america

View attachment 3318

yea hapas are the top tier SMV in asia. then whites. then asians

but this is obviously if ur an average white.

if ur a below average white then its still a boost cos a high SMV factor like lighter skin, better facial features, bigger d , taller, but they might not be top tier SMV compared to if u were an average white cos u wont have all of those things
I wanna have a bunch of kids and visit them every so often. In some countries average wage is a couple 100 dollars. I just send a bit each month and im chilling. I just dont have to choose a short girl. Thats a fucking death sentence tbh.

wish i would have went to a school full of 'cels instead of some school full of brown nigger that act like savage subhumans
You know what’s even worse, I went to a liberal white school that couldn’t put their niggers in check and actively gave them free passes to be a nigger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back