JFL I would like to ask, who is smarter?

Africamaxxer

Aug 24, 2023
While you work like an animal and pay taxes for Chad's children in w*stern cuckold country, do you think you are smarter than the one who produces bitcoin from illegal electricity in geomaxxing country? I love the irregularity of geomaxxing countries and corruption. I support whatever political party is in the government in geomaxxing countries for having enormous business. I love the lawlessness of geomaxxing countries, laws for weak w*stern cucks and whores.

You say that sitting cushy in a nice Western country. Yes the West is shit in many instances and it giving females rights was probably a mistake. But it got the other 99 things right such as good healthcare, education and human rights I guess.

Summary of w*stern cuck system:

Health - just lose 3 houses for cancer treatment
Education - brainwashing for being cuck feminist f*ggot
Human rights - f*ggot rights immigrant cuckoldry rights whore rights
Ik but the reason why geomaxxing works in the first place is cos foids wanna escape their shithole and live a western life imo.

Summary of w*stern cuck system:

Health - just lose 3 houses for cancer treatment
Education - brainwashing for being cuck feminist f*ggot
Human rights - f*ggot rights immigrant cuckoldry rights whore rights
This idk whats everyones obession with healthcare, doctors arent here to help, if u need pharma just buy it, prescriptions are for cucks

cambodia is perfect amount of lawlessness and low level corruption

I started calling it the cult of healthcare - America is full of obese mentally ill fatties so they NEED more pharma pills - it’s one of the ways they worship the science - gotta have a pill for everything can’t just hit the weights and get a clue

Illegal will always be the way to make good money and fast until .gov finds your hut in the middle of a Vietnamese forest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back