Story i won green card lottery this year

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
but they require to take 10 different vaxines including covid
this is dealbreaker for me

im thinking about getting usa citizenship by marriage, im ego inflated after sea trip and i had some matches in burgerland (none in europe) but mostly from nigreses and fatties (yall fat there tbh)

@AlexBrown84 you were born in africa or some other palestine and married usa citizen right? can you help me?

why the fuck would you want to come to zogmerica? also dont listen to predeterminism or other failed eurocels and larping pajeets, Europe is significantly easier for women than America is unless you live in somewhere like NYC with decent male female ratios, and you are going to be competing with ACTUAL gigachads with status and money, not some tallfag euros. In Europe you have ample amounts of skinny women, a european 5 is an american 8 in most places. any woman who is not chubby (fat girls are also ego inflated), and slightly decent looking has an ego through the roof and requires significant jestermaxxing to fuck and keep around regardless of your looks unless you are actually top 5% male. In europe even if you are an actual trucel you can go to a brothel and fuck whores for good prices, we dont even have that option here bar asian massage parlors and life denying experiences with fat sheboons asking for 500$ an hour with a chance of getting arrested. and no contrary to memes it is harder imo to make and save money here, its only easy mode if you have high income parents and live at home and save money. good fucking luck buying a car and maintaining it (do europoors even drive? JFL), living in area with actual high paying jobs (2k a month minimum for anywhere that isnt nigger infested shithole, 3k if you want walkable area with no car so basically only NYC), and no safety nets at all so if you lose your job good fucking luck making doctor appointment and paying out the ass. Also if you are uncut american women find that gross and weird, they only like a certain subset of barstool type frat fags (at least attractive ones), they hate anything slightly ethnic unless you are Sergei or something

why the fuck would you want to come to zogmerica? also dont listen to predeterminism or other failed eurocels and larping pajeets, Europe is significantly easier for women than America is unless you live in somewhere like NYC with decent male female ratios, and you are going to be competing with ACTUAL gigachads with status and money, not some tallfag euros. In Europe you have ample amounts of skinny women, a european 5 is an american 8 in most places. any woman who is not chubby (fat girls are also ego inflated), and slightly decent looking has an ego through the roof and requires significant jestermaxxing to fuck and keep around regardless of your looks unless you are actually top 5% male. In europe even if you are an actual trucel you can go to a brothel and fuck whores for good prices, we dont even have that option here bar asian massage parlors and life denying experiences with fat sheboons asking for 500$ an hour with a chance of getting arrested. and no contrary to memes it is harder imo to make and save money here, its only easy mode if you have high income parents and live at home and save money. good fucking luck buying a car and maintaining it (do europoors even drive? JFL), living in area with actual high paying jobs (2k a month minimum for anywhere that isnt nigger infested shithole, 3k if you want walkable area with no car so basically only NYC), and no safety nets at all so if you lose your job good fucking luck making doctor appointment and paying out the ass. Also if you are uncut american women find that gross and weird, they only like a certain subset of barstool type frat fags (at least attractive ones), they hate anything slightly ethnic unless you are Sergei or something
owning a car is so cucked

i forgot

back in 2021 and 2022 i just had my friend photoshop for me when i was flying around asia and europe
thats different we have QR goodgoy codes everything is in database and its not airport security but us embassy

I'm thinking of burgermaxxing tbh. It feels like it has more opportunities than the UK.

I'm thinking of burgermaxxing tbh. It feels like it has more opportunities than the UK.
same dififculty. its easier in UK because you probably live in a dense area thats walkable, in america foids are lazy and dont visit you unless you are chad. plus you have more unis in concentrated area with ethnic pussy. we dont have those options unless you live in jew york city. either way anglo cuckholes all suck for foids

same dififculty. its easier in UK because you probably live in a dense area thats walkable, in america foids are lazy and dont visit you unless you are chad. plus you have more unis in concentrated area with ethnic pussy. we dont have those options unless you live in jew york city. either way anglo cuckholes all suck for foids
Im talking about job opportunities, I don't see myself entertaining American woman. The UK has the second lowest level of productivity out of the G7 countries whilst the US has the highest. So by moving to a more productive country, I should increase my work opportunities.

Im talking about job opportunities, I don't see myself entertaining American woman. The UK has the second lowest level of productivity out of the G7 countries whilst the US has the highest. So by moving to a more productive country, I should increase my work opportunities.
yeah if you dont have a europoor work ethic you can make it here definitely.

yeah if you dont have a europoor work ethic you can make it here definitely.
picrel
0LM3jW65ORkmaDCttiuJbrNLkv1RNzMULZ1Xw60ji-o.jpg

update: for spousal visa (green card) you need to be covid vaccined too
i hate your cucked country but i want this passport

update: for spousal visa (green card) you need to be covid vaccined too
i hate your cucked country but i want this passport
why would you want to come here over sea? makes no sense. would you rather be a vaxcuck or circumcuck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back