Story i was in china

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
and it sucks hard, they have own apps for everything and i cant even set up alipay and without it you can only exchange dollars to juan and eat fried rats streetfood (because there are no atms)
chinese people pointing fingers at me and laughing i know im ugly but they do this to every white/black person (niggers have it worse i think)

extremely unliveable, hotels in smaller chinese cities are as expensive as in europe i was shocked
if you have money you can try but this is not kind of country you can take airbnb (they dont even have it) for 30 usd a night and fuck local gooks like thailand or vietnam or malaysia or indonesia

Last edited:
extreme bureaucracy, even getting tourist visa is hard i doubt if they'd even give you 2 TR in a row
they refused my visa card everywhere, they want alipay
there are no ATMs

im telling you china is absolute hell for foreigners NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH even people at the airport and hotel lobby

or you extrapolate your experience in hong kong to whole china??? thats totally diferent country

i have wechat you larper, if you ever was in china youd know its not enough to live there
you don’t need more than wechat to be a tourist there

and i’ve been to xiamen

did just fine with wechat in a second tier rando city

just ask people for help, even the ones that barely spoke english helped me with shit

you’re just too used to being in places like bangkok where everyone wipes your ass for you

Why not for dating? Are the girls not receptive? Is it because of how expensive it is?
I would say girls are more richer (talked to HK) who is married so it will be harder to sure

Most of chances are girls who are abroad

There are good clubs in HK tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back