I want my kids to be east asian

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Whites once ruled the world and were the most superior race in the planet - im not saying genetically, im saying just in the way they ran things

And since my realization that IQ and height isnt genetic, its purely environmental.

I'm having to rewire my entire world views

East asians aren't smarter because they're born with smarter genetics.

They're smarter because they have a better education system.

They're smarter because their culture is more about education.

I hate europes culture as of recent.

Its fucking chav scum culture. People don't want to do well in school. They dress like chavs. They want to be bad.

In europe i feel out of place wearing old money clothes.

I literally have to dress down here to feel like I fit in.

But i watched videos of parts of japan and korea and its the norm to wear old money style clothes

Plus white countries are low status to me recently since half their population is brown invaders

50% of londons population is indians

Do you not realize it's low status to chill with indians all day? Your race is on-par with indian invaders

I'll go to asia and be in a better, more education focused, higher status culture, with no invaders, (except me, but its ok cos whites arent invaders cos we're not leaching), more civilized place, less crime, more higher class style which i prefer. also a climate that i prefer. also beauty standards that are in my favour and my kids favour.

its literally better in every aspect

Considerations and Trade-Offs:​

1. Pressure and Mental Health:
    • While East Asian education systems are effective in producing high academic outcomes, they are also associated with high levels of pressure and stress among students. The intense focus on exams and academic success can lead to mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression, which are becoming increasingly recognized in these countries (CEOWORLD magazine).
  2. Creativity and Critical Thinking:
    • Critics often point out that East Asian education systems, with their focus on rote learning and exam preparation, may not foster creativity and critical thinking as effectively as some Western education systems. This has led to ongoing reforms in some East Asian countries to balance traditional strengths with the need for more innovative and holistic education approaches (World Top 20).
  3. Holistic Education:
    • Western education systems, particularly in countries like Finland, Sweden, and the Netherlands, often emphasize a more holistic approach to education that includes social-emotional learning, creativity, and student well-being. While these systems may not always produce the highest scores in international assessments, they are valued for producing well-rounded individuals.

ah ill have to consider this too

yes i like the study culture too

but i like being an outsider not having to conform to killing myself in the process

korea has best cafes for studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back