i think it will take me another month to get across china

hey i was watching a tube video, saying you have to register with the police in the area your staying in?

is that true?

hey i was watching a tube video, saying you have to register with the police in the area your staying in?

is that true?
no

it’s up to the hotel to do it and if they’re too lazy to do so, they’ll turn you away

never happened to me in china

happened to me multiple times in shitty india, which has same type of laws

no

it’s up to the hotel to do it and if they’re too lazy to do so, they’ll turn you away

never happened to me in china

happened to me multiple times in shitty india, which has same type of laws
really...india. who would have thought that india gives a fuck about tourists.

it would take months to scrape what China has to offer, if we are talking about culture and non touristic sites
heck, a city like Shanghai or Beijing can take you months to explore the different neighorhoods and what the city has to offer

it’s just as authoritarian as china, if not more
see, now you should make a tube video about that. cause this is the FIRST time i am hearing this.

i don't think i have seen any videos or boards comment on india like that. Everyone seems to make it seem like you walk in and walk out of india, and there is no commy type behavior.

crazy, how did you find out? were they that draconian that they like you know "hey, not so fast nigga you got some details you need to share with us" kinda dialio?

it would take months to scrape what China has to offer, if we are talking about culture and non touristic sites
heck, a city like Shanghai or Beijing can take you months to explore the different neighorhoods and what the city has to offer
I do it all for the nookie, the what ? the nookie, so i can get that cookie.........

SONLY reason i travel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back