I now have a superior fitness level to that of an American parachute trooper

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
It didn't take me long either. I can do 52 push ups straight on bars and 12 pull ups. I don't run but I'm fairly certain I could jog 7 miles because I know how to run properly and I regularly keep my legs in good conditioning by walking fast up steep hills and going up many steps etc.

From my perspective, the America parachute troopers are, fitness wise, an bunch of pansies. I beat their average without breaking a sweat.

Screenshot 20240424 011212 PDF Reader

Last edited:
saying you fitness mog the 82nd isn’t much of an accomplishment tbh. most of them barely exercise other than morning pt which usually consists of a bs jog

the pull ups are impressive assuming it’s proper form. push ups are lacking tho

saying you fitness mog the 82nd isn’t much of an accomplishment tbh. most of them barely exercise other than morning pt which usually consists of a bs jog

the pull ups are impressive assuming it’s proper form. push ups are lacking tho
I'll be 95th percentile in a month for both push ups and pull ups.

52 push ups on bars is like doing 60 normal ones.

Yeah, proper form. I don't half ass it.

Can you edit the title for me, I missed the n. Thanks mate.

I'll be 95th percentile in a month for both push ups and pull ups.

52 push ups on bars is like doing 60 normal ones.

Yeah, proper form. I don't half ass it.

Can you edit the title for me, I missed the n. Thanks mate.
did you do 52 pushups in 2 minutes? that’s what the chart is showing

I just did 40 in 55 seconds. 33 in 38/40 secs.
40 in 55 is pretty good assuming good form

pace yourself and you can easily get into 70s in 2 mins. that would be considered special operations level of fitness

have you ever rucked? you’d probably be good at it since you’re 6’4

5’10 manlets like me nearly had to sprint the entire time to hit 12 hours in sub 2 hours. sure 3 hours is the standard but if around the 2 hour mark is what’s expected

40 in 55 is pretty good assuming good form

pace yourself and you can easily get into 70s in 2 mins. that would be considered special operations level of fitness
Thanks. My form is good, my chin is like 1cm from the floor and I lock out my arms when pushing up.

Special forces level? That's nuts.

have you ever rucked? you’d probably be good at it since you’re 6’4

5’10 manlets like me nearly had to sprint the entire time to hit 12 hours in sub 2 hours. sure 3 hours is the standard but if around the 2 hour mark is what’s expected
That sounds brutal. You mean to hit 12 miles? Sub 2 hours is a sick time my friend. No, I haven't tried it. I've ran a couple of half marathons. I could pace myself really well and extending my legs when going up hills which made it much easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back