i need your advice

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
i cant think of one out-of-the-box thinker on this forum but im going to try anyway......
i look like a child, blonde, paperwhite, blue eyes, skinny
this is absolute opposite of what european whores want
i had multiple good quality matches in different regions of usa (usa is a lot easier than europe for dating, the only reason usa morons think otherwise is usa passport halo in europe)
but most of the europe i couldnt find attractive women wanting to suck me

now the question is
which area in europe will be favorable for me

example of out of the box thinking: go to london because of its high asian population

dont let me down boyos

you want euro girls or asian tings?

if the latter, london is the obvious choice. the reason i would live there out of everywhere is due to the amount of asian exchange students lol

you want euro girls or asian tings?

if the latter, london is the obvious choice. the reason i would live there out of everywhere is due to the amount of asian exchange students lol
gonna try whites maybe

south of europe is where you are the most exotic
i dont think its that exotic. i spent a few months there and i realized how white south euros are.

they also have paper white skin, brown hair, white facial features, tall.

people think south euros are all tanned, black hair, short ethnic looking. they dont realize those peopel are the immigrants in south europe, not the natives

i cant think of one out-of-the-box thinker on this forum but im going to try anyway......
i look like a child, blonde, paperwhite, blue eyes, skinny
this is absolute opposite of what european whores want
i had multiple good quality matches in different regions of usa (usa is a lot easier than europe for dating, the only reason usa morons think otherwise is usa passport halo in europe)
but most of the europe i couldnt find attractive women wanting to suck me

now the question is
which area in europe will be favorable for me

example of out of the box thinking: go to london because of its high asian population

dont let me down boyos
yes, and this is the worst place in the whole world for my pheno
same briv.

this is why i only date ethnics or geomaxxing

btw blonde blue eyes isnt a failo in europe. white skin is the failo.

did u not hear every girls type is '6ft4 blue eyes finance'

ideal is a tall white guy with tanned skin, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes

i used to get stacey white girls even at my height when i used to have a very good tan

i dont think its that exotic. i spent a few months there and i realized how white south euros are.

they also have paper white skin, brown hair, white facial features, tall.

people think south euros are all tanned, black hair, short ethnic looking. they dont realize those peopel are the immigrants in south europe, not the natives
but they arent blonde blue eyes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back