I need to stop liking the beach so much

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
I only feel happy if i can go the beach everyday and work from the beach etc...

Idk why but its a good place to chill every day alone and do everything there, work, meet people, get food, work out, do runs

It just makes all of those things feel so much better. Idk why.

Maybe becaude it's fresh air, connected with nature, beautiful view

But I'm severely limting my geomaxxing cities by only wanting to live by a beach cos I could go like Bangkok and Manila and have 10/10 dating life

But I just feel like it would be depressing doing all that stuff in a city

Work from... a co-working cafe with a shit city view?

Go and sit inside a depressing concrete restaurant for food?

Go and chill in a park every day after work? Lol depressing

Go for a run... in concrete streets in a concrete jungle? Sounds like torture blud

It's barely tolerable in UK and we have the best developed towns in the world, let alone a poverty shithole filled with skyrisr apartments

But i need to just do it.

My quality of life in bcn was extremely high

OK I'll go busan or da nang first. Then go to a capital city for a month or two after a while in asia and see if I can bear it

its not all about the girls
go have fun at the beach
otherwise everyone would be pussy maxxing in manila
Manila has a beach, but nobody goes in the water JFL

I accept the tradeoff. In far-flung parts of America, I'm glutted on endless acres of public space, but being a brokefag vagabond shuts me out from most economic activity. In Asia, I can enter any shop and buy anything I see, but those privileges of Third World city living come with a lack of open public space. So be it, that's what a nice hotel room is for. You learn to pick out the less traffic-clogged areas on the map if you want urban serenity.

No point in expecting anything like Michigan's Lake Superior coastline in Vietnam, haha.
IMG 20240812 065406

Manila has a beach, but nobody goes in the water JFL

I accept the tradeoff. In far-flung parts of America, I'm glutted on endless acres of public space, but being a brokefag vagabond shuts me out from most economic activity. In Asia, I can enter any shop and buy anything I see, but those privileges of Third World city living come with a lack of open public space. So be it, that's what a nice hotel room is for. You learn to pick out the less traffic-clogged areas on the map just by their road connections.
Bro I saw Manila Bay on YouTube and it's a 10 square meter radius of some weird fake sand and looks like shit, nota beach at all tbh

Lakes with beaches and parks can be a great alternative to the sea. I don't even miss the sea here in summer in Germany. Currently for a week in my hometown, chilling with my old homies in the park in afternoons/evenings or taking a short trip to the lake. The days are long and nicely warm.

But that kinda falls flat in SEA. Parks at daytime are too hot, nobody really goes there. Everything happens in the evenings when the sun is gone because you can't really enjoy the sun there in the city. Lakes are also not good usually in those countries. Questionable water quality and different kinds of nasty insects possible there. So there is not really such a good alternative to beaches in SEA like it is in europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back