Jul 31, 2022
nowadays there’s nothing new to discover

no new lands to colonize

new ethnicities to measure their skulls

just hop on a flight and be some place in half a day

how can i do unique things on my expeditions? i wonder

maybe i’ll cope by joining a dig team in mongolia and go find some fossils

or maybe find temujins grave

I added back some Thai girl and she made rap videos and I cringed so hard had to immediately unfollow. Why do girls so badly want to do masc guy shit

its hard to find real goal in life for men like us

money is not real, i dont fucking care, i dont want to spend my life chasing some nigerlicious objects invented to control masses
if you think long enough and read many books you'll understand that the ultimate goal is simplest thing. spread your genes. you're just a fucking doll controlled by your genes, eventually everything you do in life is to cum. tricky part is actually understanding that you dont have to take a rat race like everyone else, you can go directly to cumming part. for example by geomaxing

im not interested in going typical path of working like a nigger and supporting some whore that would give me 2 or 3 children at most
i will become genghis khan of 21 century, youll know that's me when they show me in BBC and CNN. rat faced fuck who has 5000 kids.

its hard to find real goal in life for men like us

money is not real, i dont fucking care, i dont want to spend my life chasing some nigerlicious objects invented to control masses
if you think long enough and read many books you'll understand that the ultimate goal is simplest thing. spread your genes. you're just a fucking doll controlled by your genes, eventually everything you do in life is to cum. tricky part is actually understanding that you dont have to take a rat race like everyone else, you can go directly to cumming part. for example by geomaxing

im not interested in going typical path of working like a nigger and supporting some whore that would give me 2 or 3 children at most
i will become genghis khan of 21 century, youll know that's me when they show me in BBC and CNN. rat faced fuck who has 5000 kids.
good take for once

chasing money is a cucky thing to. geomaxxing mogs

nowadays there’s nothing new to discover

no new lands to colonize

new ethnicities to measure their skulls

just hop on a flight and be some place in half a day

how can i do unique things on my expeditions? i wonder
discovery was always subjective, it happens within your own mind. It's not like the Oriental or Mesoamerican civilizations didn't exist until they were discovered by Europeans. if you are a keen observer and nooticer, there is still plenty to discover in the world.
the ordeal of overland travel is always an option, even if flights exist. nobody's forcing you to hop on a plane, apart from the Myanmar authorities.
exploring Siberia by land is the ultimate in adventurous exploration, IMO. summer's coming soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back