Vent I might homelessmaxx before roping

D

Deleted member 162

I don't want to do shit in life. Wagecucking is too hard and brutal for a 3/10 Incel. It's impossible to make a lot money in this world. Even if I do get money it's all pointless paper cope. Only thing that matters in life is dying in a tent on the sidewalk.

I don't want to do shit in life. Wagecucking is too hard and brutal for a 3/10 Incel. It's impossible to make a lot money in this world. Even if I do get money it's all pointless paper cope. Only thing that matters in life is dying in a tent on the sidewalk.
might as well move to the tenderloin. you arent that far away from homeless ascension.

Yeah but it takes effort to eat and find food. I just want to rot on the sidewalk all day
how do you not know they give free food stamps to anyone and you can just walk in any store and leave without them doing shit. the tenderloin awaits you.

This is just sad bro, Why go homeless instead of coping with good food, video games and anime. This is what I don’t get about incels you should work and save money for your own well being fuck society and fuck whores I want to survive in this cruel world and working and learning a skill is the only way to.

This is just sad bro, Why go homeless instead of coping with good food, video games and anime. This is what I don’t get about incels you should work and save money for your own well being fuck society and fuck whores I want to survive in this cruel world and working and learning a skill is the only way to.
the guy is only 17 hes overreacting but the worst part about his life is that hes a circumcuck. hes not overreacting about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back