I live in bangkok thailand ama

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I have the elite visa for 5 years

been living here for 10 months

slays around 20-30 in thailand (honestly dont remember 90% of them), >100 in total

literally just foudn this forum. is there any discord for geomaxxers?

discord is for trannies

what are your stats? height, race etc?

and are u remote job maxxed or what

i want to join a reddit normie geomaxxers discord because i have no friends here. anything like that?
No, they’re boring compared to talking to users here. I’ve tried all those type of places and they’re usually weirdos.

Do you get picked up at airport everytime due to elite visa?

No, they’re boring compared to talking to users here. I’ve tried all those type of places and they’re usually weirdos.

Do you get picked up at airport everytime due to elite visa?
idk I haven't left yet but they auto renew my stay every 3 months. i just leave my passport at the elite center. i dont do anything.

idk I haven't left yet but they auto renew my stay every 3 months. i just leave my passport at the elite center. i dont do anything.
How much did it cost? I would’ve bought it a few years ago when it was heavily discounted due to covid but not sure if it’s worth it for the price now. Would rather just pay some bs muay thai school for a 5 year course lol.

How much did it cost? I would’ve bought it a few years ago when it was heavily discounted due to covid but not sure if it’s worth it for the price now. Would rather just pay some bs muay thai school for a 5 year course lol.
i paid 20k usd i think. for me its worth it because im too lazy to go anywhere and too lazy to do border runs.

i paid 20k usd i think. for me its worth it because im too lazy to go anywhere and too lazy to do border runs.
dont u think its pointless being in thailand when they have the worst english levels in the entire of asia? literally any other countrys girls will be able to speak english with u

dont u think its pointless being in thailand when they have the worst english levels in the entire of asia? literally any other countrys girls will be able to speak english with u
yeah it depends. its true that a lot of them cant speak english. so its hard to get cute girls that arent whores. but i didnt move here only for sex etc. I just don't really have any other place to live. I can't imagine living in any western country, just not really worth it, I dont like arabs and blacks. so yeah, what else is there? thailand is one of the best options.

Also I picked bangkok because I'm having invisalign treatment while living here. so it's not only for living. I decided that if I have to be looksminned for a while, it's better to pick a place where my SMV is higher.

yeah it depends. its true that a lot of them cant speak english. so its hard to get cute girls that arent whores. but i didnt move here only for sex etc. I just don't really have any other place to live. I can't imagine living in any western country, just not really worth it, I dont like arabs and blacks. so yeah, what else is there? thailand is one of the best options.

Also I picked bangkok because I'm having invisalign treatment while living here. so it's not only for living. I decided that if I have to be looksminned for a while, it's better to pick a place where my SMV is higher.
fair enough try south korea or BGC in philippins next

fair enough try south korea or BGC in philippins next
I will try to move to japan when my teeth are fixed, also planning on doing a hair transplant. I'll stay here probably for 1 year more until my full transformation, while learning japanese. I decided to simply assimilate into asia, I like asian girls more than white and the culture is better for me as I'm more sensitive, etc.

I don't like competing with 2 meters tall brick jaw white moggers to be quite frank

Where do you stay in Bangkok? Usually I stay in the area around Lumphini Park or close to that in Sukhumvit Road

Do you slay girls more from dating apps or nightlife?

Where do you stay in Bangkok? Usually I stay in the area around Lumphini Park or close to that in Sukhumvit Road

Do you slay girls more from dating apps or nightlife?
around Asok

I've honestly never tried the nightlife because I have autism (sensitive to bright lights and sounds), also i have invisalign so i cant eat /drink outside.

Dating apps worked well for me. but have to get platinum and put in some solid effort.

around Asok

I've honestly never tried the nightlife because I have autism (sensitive to bright lights and sounds), also i have invisalign so i cant eat /drink outside.

Dating apps worked well for me. but have to get platinum and put in some solid effort.
How much is your invisalign

Not bad seems like Abt 40% off compared to here in burger. I'm getting regular braces because I'm getting my entire jaw joint replaced so I'm just gonna be subhuman af for a while. Are you jawsurgerymaxxing or just straightening teeth?

Not bad seems like Abt 40% off compared to here in burger. I'm getting regular braces because I'm getting my entire jaw joint replaced so I'm just gonna be subhuman af for a while. Are you jawsurgerymaxxing or just straightening teeth?
just straightening teeth. my jaw is fine. i wouldnt dare to go outside with regular braces tbh, but im very sensitive.

yea but you cant wear a mask while going on a date or kissing a girl lol.. also wearing masks is annoying
Well I have to get my jaw joint replaced and Invisalign would take way longer. My jaw hurts like hell all day. Truly over. But I'm gonna be advanced significantly so hopefully I'll look a lot better

Solid. What do you currently do to make money and pay for everything? Best place to find apartments? Average rating of thai slay, any pics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back