I just realised that getting married is retarded in an evolutionary sense in my situation

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
I can litteraly get an IVF child right now with an eastern european 6' stacy model off of ig with high IQ and pay her like 10k for her eggs and then make some philipina carry my child, all in all it would be like 40k for a child, which is much cheaper than having to provide for some bosnian woman that I would probably marry, have to buy a house. clothes food for her whole life and i get shittier genes for my son... Like imagine having a lineage of real estate owning blackpilled fathers with one son who gets richer and richer by every generation from buying up real estate with real estate income and get better and better looking each generation because they get one stacy IVF son.

so i could have a mogger child AND save money... but its haram ofcourse.

If i wasn't muslim i would do this and moneymaxx and looksmaxx and live a fun and free life of fucking big bootie meds in the mediteranian while hiring a third world incel to travel with us to teach my son homeschooled, while we travel the world and I teach him the BP and maybe let him fuck bitches when he turns like 14 or some shit. Mogger life with your son and he will do the same.

I think this is the final stage of the BP, IVF. only money and looks matter to get validation of the hoes you fuck and the money just keeps growing exponentionally each generation, litteraly no other ideology/survival strategy can compete with this, it will result in a competitive mogger from a labrat lineague with high iq that owns the masses under him as his wagies since each gen can litteraly throw infinite money at business ideas and the money just keeps coming from the renters, damn....

Last edited:
The real blackpill is that height and iq is purely environmental not genetic. But I know its hard to accept that after severe brainwashing

Also stop worrying about your son being a mogger. You don't gain anything from it

If anything he will probably shit on us if he is much taller and becomes popular etc

But of course don't make him suffer as a low tier man

Also stop worrying about your son being a mogger. You don't gain anything from it

If anything he will probably shit on us if he is much taller and becomes popular etc

But of course don't make him suffer as a low tier man
its already selfish to bring a soul into this foul world so thats strike one, but if you then bring him into this world with subpar genes and keep him bluepilled he will become a betabux to a roastie who hates him and he will get divorced and live a shit life all because u didnt do your best to save 40k for his life to be good and if you blackpill him with those subhuman genes, he will hate you and kill himself. and ofc he wont shit on u he is your son tf, i want my son to be better version than me

Last edited:
Definitely, why are you taking fin at your age broski
anti aging, look at andrew schulz, he started at 24 and he looks 30 another example is ashton kusher he took dut and litteraly stopped aging, until he came off of the drug to have kids and he aged so fast in those 5 years and looks his age now, couple that with tret and I can mog all the geriatric in 2070

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back