JFL I have unlimited supply of pussy hahaha.

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
Just because I'm white and tall in third world countries.

Hahhaha.

And my parents are paying for me to be NEET (I can literally just consume entertainment day out day in).

And whenever I get tired of NEETing I can just move to SEA and get a 1000$ allowance from my parents (enough to live like a king).

LIVING LIFE ON EASY MODE BITCH ASS NIGGAS.

WON'T HAVE TO TRY FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE, I CAN JUST LIVE LIKE A KING AND GET PUSSY WHENEVER I WANT IT.

I've decided.

I will stop NEETing.

I will first get a job in the west (2000€ per month after tax deduction), Imma save it all, and then after like half a year Imma geomaxx.

But knowing myself and my ability to save money I'll probably just have a couple bucks once I'm at the airport.

I've decided.

I will stop NEETing.

I will first get a job in the west (2000€ per month after tax deduction), Imma save it all, and then after like half a year Imma geomaxx.

But knowing myself and my ability to save money I'll probably just have a couple bucks once I'm at the airport.
very based indeed even as a manlet i felt like king there for having MTN/HTN Face :ROFLMAO:

How tall are you? And how is your height relative to other men in say the Philippines?
5ft 6

i was in thailand couple weeks ago, i got heightmogged in Rayong in the rich district where many tall thai zoomers runned around kpopmaxxed etc, but in bangkok i felt normie height, cause wearing elevator shoes most off the time when meeting foids

5ft 6

i was in thailand couple weeks ago, i got heightmogged in Rayong in the rich district where many tall thai zoomers runned around kpopmaxxed etc, but in bangkok i felt normie height, cause wearing elevator shoes most off the time when meeting foids
Yeah 5'6 is about average there I'd reckon (rich zoomers excluded).

Yeah 5'6 is about average there I'd reckon (rich zoomers excluded).
its always the rich zoomers that are tallfag, if i go into big citys in europe in the student area etc every zoomer is atleast 6ft2 and comes from rich parents etc, if i go on countryside 5ft 9 is normal height, farmers etc

i have farmer genes, thats why i look musclemaxxed beerbellymaxxed dwarf from Lord off the Rings!

its always the rich zoomers that are tallfag, if i go into big citys in europe in the student area etc every zoomer is atleast 6ft2 and comes from rich parents etc, if i go on countryside 5ft 9 is normal height, farmers etc

i have farmer genes, thats why i look musclemaxxed beerbellymaxxed dwarf from Lord off the Rings!
Sounds very familiar, natural I guess since taller people are more successful on average.

Mirin the farmer genes too, I've heard that SEAmonkeys love themselves a white farmer.

imagine if you had the palest whitest skin with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. you have foreskin though so that matters the most.

I have subhuman genes

I've decided.

I will stop NEETing.

Id trade lives even with a curry who has a normal face

I think ur exaggerating. I doubt ur face is much of an anomaly.

What exactly is wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back