I have a lot of information and a lot of thoughts in my head at all times

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
Very hyperactive mind here. My current plan is as such:

- Cut down until I have visible abs again (Already lost 1.5 kg, got a bit fatter than usual recently)
- Buy more fashionable clothes
- Cut beard short to minimal length
- Make my ex take pics of me in cool spots in Bangkok
- use them on dating apps

I
Wow your super high iq man
I actually am. im likely the highest iq member on this forum, say whatever you want but there's a reason you're broke and im not

seethe

i didnt put in any effort to make the thread seem high iq, if you were actually smart you would understand this

I actually am. im likely the highest iq member on this forum, say whatever you want but there's a reason you're broke and im not
Nevertheless you keep asking us for free advice here. How about you enlighten us on the genius plan to get rich?

Quant, you are white and couldn't get a Vietnamese chick. Try drugs to fix your autism thats the only thing that will save you. Seriously, connor murphymaxx and overdose on psychedelics maybe your whole brain gets factory reset to NT or you will become a vegetable, both of these options are better for your mentalhealth

Quant, you are white and couldn't get a Vietnamese chick. Try drugs to fix your autism thats the only thing that will save you. Seriously, connor murphymaxx and overdose on psychedelics maybe your whole brain gets factory reset to NT or you will become a vegetable, both of these options are better for your mentalhealth
im not that guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back