Story I GOT PERMISSION FROM WORK TO GEOMAX (GTFIH)

Where to go

• Argentina

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Philippines

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
As in stay and work from another country for a few months over the winter. Cover story is I am going to escape the cold.

Just need to pick a place and submit it for approval by the end of the year. Only stipulation is it needs to be a relatively stable country (i.e. not a warzone or a country like Iraq/Iran, etc.). They said in general they will let me geomax for a few months because they trust me to work remotely, only issue is that I shouldn't geomax when I could possibly be asked to travel for work (so basically during the winter is fine most of the time).

Help me decide where to go

@predeterminism @Kahn @The 13th Warrior @AlexBrown84 @Krisp @GallowGlass @Kevin_Logan @poki @Datura @Tai Bwo Wannai @Bestimmung

Go Argentina, but be careful since the banks will rob you using the 'official rate' and it's pretty hard to get paid there and not get scammed unless you use western union.

Yeah buddy. Go to Argentina and then come back on here and whine how you didn't slay or get laid. Argentina from what I understand is not for beginners.

If you don't get shit in the US, do the easiest place possible to start which is the Philippines and Thailand in that order. Plenty of cute girls there that are acceptable and will fuck you for being a foreigner.

Muh genetic superior waifu bs is cope. Don't fall for it or you'll end up holding your dick.

I am leaning towards Bangkok

For lots of reasons

1. Even if I strike out due to autism I can go coom inside a hot woman anyways. I can even pick a model tier girl from a soapie if I want
2. There is cool shit to do besides cooming
3. There is cool shit to do while cooming (soapies, go go bars, etc.)
4. Better food/amenities
5. Even though it's easier in Philippines, it's a true third world country where you will be walking around slums and malnourished kids will be approaching you. Going all out probably requires losing several layers of shame/anxiety I haven't lost yet.
6. Thailand is more normie-adjacent than going to Manilla or South America (although the amount of people I've heard say they've gone or are going to a third world country [to coom] is insane so I probably shouldn't care that much.
7. Thailand has bad demographics, so it could be one of the last few years to experience it as a sexpat before it's over. The Philippines and Argentina have good demographics and can wait until later.
8. Since I'm white, 5'11", hair, blue eyes with a pretty good eye area/symmetry (eye area is extra important for Asians), I feel like I could find a girl in BKK who will give me JBW treatment if I go to SEA as long as I slim down enough by then.

Thoughts @Kahn @predeterminism @The 13th Warrior @Kevin_Logan @AlexBrown84 @Aphex @Tai Bwo Wannai

Last edited:

For lots of reasons

1. Even if I strike out due to autism I can go coom inside a hot woman anyways. I can even pick a model tier girl from a soapie if I want
4. Better food/amenities
5. Even though it's easier in Philippines, it's a true third world country where you will be walking around slums and malnourished kids will be approaching you. Going all out probably requires losing several layers of shame/anxiety I haven't lost yet.
6. Thailand is more normie-adjacent than going to Manilla or South America (although the amount of people I've heard say they've gone or are going to a third world country [to coom] is insane so I probably shouldn't care that much.
7. Thailand has bad demographics, so it could be one of the last few years to experience it as a sexpat before it's over. The Philippines and Argentina have good demographics and can wait until later.
8. Since I'm white, 5'11", hair, blue eyes with a pretty good eye area/symmetry (eye area is extra important for Asians), I feel like I could find a girl in BKK who will give me JBW treatment if I go to SEA as long as I slim down enough by then.

Thoughts @Kahn @predeterminism @The 13th Warrior @Kevin_Logan @AlexBrown84 @Aphex @Tai Bwo Wannai
Have you been to bangkok before?

For lots of reasons

4. Better food/amenities

What are those cool shit to do in Bangkok?

With the inflated flight prices in Jan, and the fact that I want to be in better shape before I go and have more time to arrange stuff, I might just take a vacation like 3-4 weeks instead in February.

It would give me some more time to prepare before I head there. Also idk if I want to geomax there yet, I think I'm going to sample each country first.

Okay yeah, priced it out 4 weeks exactly during last week of Jan and most of Feb with a full day layover in Tokyo on Saturday is my cheapest option and it's also the most based tbh. Just need to get my booster to avoid immigration hassle.

Last edited:
fick that you need the vax to enter these countries? id never get that vax its for brainwashed sheep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back