I got accepted to study abroad in japan

No, they don't. OP, I look forward to your future posts.
Yeah I'm gonna break this forums larping tendencies and give my honest experiences there, if I flop I flop 🤷

Not expecting to be drowning in pussy obviously, especially with japans culture, but gonna try my best to have as many experiences as I can👍

👍

I'm not expecting anything crazy, maybe a slight buff because I'm taller than average there and have a pretty good asia pheno. It's more of a locationmax because I find japanese/korean girls the most attractive and 99% of asians are chinese/SEA where I'm from.
slight buff? wait till you download hellotalk & tandem. you wont be saying "slight" anymore. its a whole nother world

Yeah I'm gonna break this forums larping tendencies and give my honest experiences there, if I flop I flop 🤷

Not expecting to be drowning in pussy obviously, especially with japans culture, but gonna try my best to have as many experiences as I can👍
You’ve got the right idea tbh. Forget about jbw, it’s all bullshit especially in Japan/Korea, unless you’re counting LTB roasties that don’t fit Asian beauty standards. I’ve seen countless white guys getting rejected at clubs in Tokyo, it’s quite hilarious.

The best tip would be to brush up on your Japanese as much as possible before going. Even if you can reach N5 level Japanese before arriving there, it’ll be huge advantage compared to other foreigners because you can make the initial approach in Japanese and it’ll be more comfortable for them and separates you from the other foreigners. And of course work on your style and prettyboymax, because most white guys dress like trash out there.

You’ve got the right idea tbh. Forget about jbw, it’s all bullshit especially in Japan/Korea, unless you’re counting LTB roasties that don’t fit Asian beauty standards. I’ve seen countless white guys getting rejected at clubs in Tokyo, it’s quite hilarious.
(y)
The best tip would be to brush up on your Japanese as much as possible before going. Even if you can reach N5 level Japanese before arriving there, it’ll be huge advantage compared to other foreigners because you can make the initial approach in Japanese and it’ll be more comfortable for them and separates you from the other foreigners.
Working on it, good advice, ty.
And of course work on your style and prettyboymax, because most white guys dress like trash out there.
What would you say is the optimal style for getting qt japanese girls, I dress in a pretty basic streetwear/baggy style like this I think it's good for west but idk what they like in japan.

Also pic attached is my hairstyle i have curly blond hair i just wear messy, good for japan? or should I try to curtainsmax and grow it out a bit thx for advice again.

Attachments

• a53af6bd01f4a001ce23a6b02052ecaa.jpg
    a53af6bd01f4a001ce23a6b02052ecaa.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 9
(y)

Working on it, good advice, ty.

What would you say is the optimal style for getting qt japanese girls, I dress in a pretty basic streetwear/baggy style like this I think it's good for west but idk what they like in japan.

Also pic attached is my hairstyle i have curly blond hair i just wear messy, good for japan? or should I try to curtainsmax and grow it out a bit thx for advice again.
Curtinsmax and get whitemaxx. Your tanned skin is a big failo in japan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back