I finally got some action the other day

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
It was an awkward experience to say the least. All of that effort for a teeth blow job from an old used up Chinese spinster bitch. Oh, how wonderful.

At this very moment, I'm listening to instrumental music from a TV show that first aired in February of 1997. I've heard these tracks for almost 30 years. I personally value quality over quantity. So, if I do visit SEA, I'll more than likely be an incel there, too.

Last edited:
It was an awkward experience to say the least. All of that effort for a teeth blow job from an old used up Chinese spinster bitch. Oh, how wonderful.

At this very moment, I'm listening to instrumental music from a TV show that first aired in February of 1997. I've heard these tracks for almost 30 years. I personally value quality over quantity. So, if I do visit SEA, I'll more than likely be an incel there, too.
I get so much quality (besides my Geomaxx worthy post) here.

Yeah, the West is a dumpster fire. Dating is hell here for sub chads / high status men post college.
I agree. It's just not worth the squeeze. It's like getting a participation award even if you are top tier guy. It's like working for years, 40 years of hard work in a factory and getting a 200 USD watch as a reward.

In the west, it will be always dating down 🤭 never up

I agree. It's just not worth the squeeze. It's like getting a participation award even if you are top tier guy. It's like working for years, 40 years of hard work in a factory and getting a 200 USD watch as a reward.

In the west, it will be always dating down 🤭 never up
Yep. That's why we're all here Geomaxing away from the madness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back