I feel free

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
Now that I've proven that JBW was a cope all along in the manosphere, I feel a sense of peace knowing that your dating life is something completely outside of your control as a man. I now feel at peace with my situation. The type of women you were able to attract prior to self improvement will stay the same after it. There's no need to be sad or angry about your dating life because it's predetermined, I'm the happiest I've felt in years. I'm now going to grow my hair out like a mop head and I've started laughing and being cynical in real life when encountering reoccurring predictable phenomenon. I'm apathetic but in a way where I feel above it all because it's trivial and lowly how instinctually putative people are because they expect you to take everything seriously because they know you're apart of the thrall class. I revoke their power over me by not taking anything except my hobbies and interests seriously. Everything is all so pointless but in a funny way. I love the show called life because everything is absent meaning but not function. You can limit your function by optimising yourself to your environment so you are less present and suffering without feeling care or concern for others and their interests. The autistic grunts and strolls on through without second thoughts nor burdened by inhibition, because this life wasn't created to be taken seriously. Only the sick and weak take life seriously.

Last edited:
Well, at least you tried. Personally, I never believed in JBW. From your description you're GL. It's hard to believe you didn't get anything.

Well, at least you tried. Personally, I never believed in JBW. From your description you're GL. It's hard to believe you didn't get anything.
I knew nothing was going to come of it. I wouldn't say I'm good looking. I'm in the average to above average range. I could have gotten with sub 5s, but that's not why I was there. Anyone can take a ride on that bike.

Come on bro you spent 1 week there rotting in ur apartment in a country which doesn't even speak english

Seriously dating takes like weeks and months, and works much better in countries where you can actually speak the same language

But still yeah I agree jbw is dead and never even existed. Just stay in Europe tbh

Come on bro you spent 1 week there rotting in ur apartment in a country which doesn't even speak english
Screenshot 20240721 204502 Chrome
Seriously dating takes like weeks and months, and works much better in countries where you can actually speak the same language
No, it doesn't, lmao. Desirable men have women all over them every second of the day. I've proven that as a white man we aren't sexually desired by them only for what we can offer them
You seem like a hyper anxietycel. Why did you only stay for a week? Do you have a job back home or something?
I had a change of plans.

View attachment 7321

No, it doesn't, lmao. Desirable men have women all over them every second of the day. I've proven that as a white man we aren't sexually desired by them only for what we can offer them

I had a change of plans.
Alright then I guess it's over. Jbw is truly dead. You should start spouting just be asian and 5ft6 to educate people on the truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back