I failed in Tokyo

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
so far I set up my profile 1 AM Tokyo time, after ±12 hours only got about 10 likes and all of them arent pretty enough

I had an autistic bio though, changed it to a more normal one, let's see the result after today but it's not looking good

my pictures may be hot garbage after all

did you use something that makes it seem like your distance is actually in tokyo or just passport mode

did you use something that makes it seem like your distance is actually in tokyo or just passport mode
im using a gps spoofer. i got a couple more likes now but they're all subhuman. but yeah I guess doing it on a sunday night at 1 am is one of the worst possible timings. lets wait 12 hours and see.

so far I set up my profile 1 AM Tokyo time, after ±12 hours only got about 10 likes and all of them arent pretty enough

I had an autistic bio though, changed it to a more normal one, let's see the result after today but it's not looking good

my pictures may be hot garbage after all
Better off clubbing than tinder

why? is it ok if its the same account, just delete and make new one? bc i have premium
Yeah that’s fine, I do that too. Normally when I get to a new city. The reason is so you can get the new account boost.

tokyo sucks for me too, idk, it feels like japanese girls are not that eager to date with foreigners, i tested with chico tier model fake profiles on 3 different apps and meh

of course im comparing it with other asian countries where i can get 100 likes after 1 hour

tokyo sucks for me too, idk, it feels like japanese girls are not that eager to date with foreigners, i tested with chico tier model fake profiles on 3 different apps and meh

of course im comparing it with other asian countries where i can get 100 likes after 1 hour
pretty sure they do but their english is so bad, i know friends that speak japanese have much better success

how many matches/likes did the chico tier models get?

its slightly better than da nang, ive never been in hanoi though
japan looks like top3 hardest countries to get actual date with actual girl
they have their own dating app called pairs, and you need japanese ip, japanese geo spoofer, japanese ID for verification so its pretty much impossible to check

tokyo dating disappointed me as fuck, japan is one of 2 maybe 3 livable countries in asia, huge city, good sex ratio, inceldom over the roof yet i cant cooooom

If even chico is getting no matches don't you think that's a sign you're using the wrong app?

When I’m in Japan I don’t see many mixed couples tbh. You need the Japanese mindset to succeed in Japan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back