i don’t owe taxes anymore

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
a few years ago i had to pay the irs like 70k in federal taxes but just ignored it for a few years

called them for 5 minutes and now it’s gone

now i just wait for a collection agency to send me a letter asking to settle it for $3000 lol

imagine paying taxes

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 12
That’s how you do it lmao. A little careful with irs but that process is basically how you don’t pay anyone. Always drag it out and give some sob story so you can get a cheap payment plan going. If they’re not irs they can’t do shit anyway

Yea the us has treaties with most of the world so so cia glowies can follow you around the world to kill you. As long as you’re not fucking with the irs you don’t have to worry though.

Yea the us has treaties with most of the world so so cia glowies can follow you around the world to kill you. As long as you’re not fucking with the irs you don’t have to worry though.
extradition only matters if you murdered someone or edward snowden tier target

Just don’t pull a John mcafee and ur alright - what’s fucking retarded is the us taxing citizens overseas no other country on earth is that cucked. They don’t even want you to leave the wagie cage fuckers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back