I can safely say that self improvement doesn't work

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
I'm still unable to get laid despite full efforts to do so. Arranging a date takes extreme work (I still haven't since 2015, but I most likely could.) And even then, it's a date, it doesn't guarantee anything.

I think most men are on dry spells and luck out every now and then. Other than that, their best bet is to get into an LTR. But the women who are willing to do this are domineering and will treat the average pleb male like utter trash. This is what inspires Western men to geomax.

I know for a fact that I'll get laid in Asia. But in the UK, the man as I stand, is not enough to get a woman via my best efforts.(except with sub 4 ugly or deformed women if I try)
Unless luck decides to turn its head and bless me with an average tier woman. Other than that, the UK dating scene has defeated me in my prime adult years.

Last edited:
I'm still unable to get laid despite full efforts to do so. Arranging a date takes extreme work (I still haven't since 2015, but I most likely could.) And even then, it's a date, it doesn't guarantee anything.

I think most men are on dry spells and luck out every now and then. Other than that, their best bet is to get into an LTR. But the women who are willing to do this are domineering and will treat the average pleb male like utter trash. This is what inspires Western men to geomax.

I know for a fact that I'll get laid in Asia. But in the UK, the man as I stand, is not enough to get a woman via my best efforts.(except with sub 4 ugly or deformed women if I try)
Unless luck decides to turn its head and bless me with an average tier woman. Other than that, the UK dating scene has defeated me in my prime adult years.
How old are you

Self improvement does work but don't expect to become an instant model.
Most average guys can become a 7 if they put in the work.

Yea cos uk girls see asians as subhuman

I think that's true relatively speaking.
It hinges on most men not doing shit, even exercising.
Any average white guy with average height can do all of this

take a 4/10 average guy
hit the gym, and get some good muscle + abs -> you turn into a 5/10
good fashion style -> 6/10
haircut, beard/no beard, eyebrows, skincare, teeth -> 7/10

now if you want to be a 8/9/10 you do need good genetics
if you are tall or have an attractive face and you do everything i mentioned -> 8/10
if you are both tall and attractive face -> 9/10
have all the perfect stats and do everything perfectly -> 10/10

BUT the barrier to do all of this is high, just for the gym you need to go at least 3 times per week, and have a good diet, and you need to maintain it
for fashion and everything else, you don't need as much weekly work, but you need a lot of previous research and testing to see what looks good on you
you may need a lot of money if you need to fix your teeth, need wardrobe, gym membership and all that

yes, if you are not a white guy, shorter or truly ugly face you will have it harder
but improving will always give you better results no matter who you are, even if your end potential is lower

in my experience a lot of average guys complain but they haven't done half of those things to improve themselves
it's a lot more common to see an average guy that could improve a lot, that someone truly short or ugly that has very low chances of improving

take a 4/10 average guy

if you are tall or have an attractive face and you do everything i mentioned -> 8/10

BUT the barrier to do all of this is high, just for the gym you need to go at least 3 times per week, and have a good diet, and you need to maintain it
for fashion and everything else, you don't need as much weekly work, but you need a lot of previous research and testing to see what looks good on you
you may need a lot of money if you need to fix your teeth, need wardrobe, gym membership and all that

yes, if you are not a white guy, shorter or truly ugly face you will have it harder
but improving will always give you better results no matter who you are, even if your end potential is lower

in my experience a lot of average guys complain but they haven't done half of those things to improve themselves
it's a lot more common to see an average guy that could improve a lot, that someone truly short or ugly that has very low chances of improving
i want to kill all redpillers

take a 4/10 average guy

🤮 🤮 🤮

take a 4/10 average guy
Attractiveness is purely height and facial symmetry based, with the body symmetry coming in 3rd place. It matters a lot less though.

Losing body fat is good. But the rest of what you've mentioned will do nothing except make the man more attractive to the women who already find him attractive. For instance, the fat bitches now approach said man instead of him having to do the approaching.

take a 4/10 average guy

I've done more than 99.99% of men and I am here to let you all know that it won't significantly change your situations. The women you can attract stay the same. Heck, prior to any self improvement when I was fat as fuck, I had asian girls eyeing me up and a hot 38 yo woman flirting with me at my former job. Women are primarily attracted to the tangible genetic factors that aren't changeable, such as, height, high facial attractiveness, big penises, wide shoulders, etc.

Looks are only one aspect. Status is more important than looks but both are somewhat correlated but not heavily so for men.

Last edited:
I've done more than 99.99% of men and I am here to let you all know that it won't significantly change your situations. The women you can attract stay the same. Heck, prior to any self improvement when I was fat as fuck, I had asian girls eyeing me up and a hot 38 yo woman flirting with me at my former job. Women are primarily attracted to the tangible genetic factors that aren't changeable, such as, height, high facial attractiveness, big penises, wide shoulders, etc.

Looks are only one aspect. Status is more important than looks but both are somewhat correlated but not heavily so for men.
I highly doubt it
care to share your fashion style? body?
haircut?

unless you have a truly ugly face... you are capping at doing more than 99.99% and having no success

you probably went to the gym for 1 month and quit
and you think 20% body fat is being hot

Looksmaxxing is bullshit. I had a shortshit friend who decided to work out every day, get ripped, get a good haircut, nice clothes, all that. He began obsessing over how good he looked, constantly posting selfies and peacocking. But since he was still full of anger, frustration and insecurity over his height and past rejections, his newfound arrogance only pushed away the remaining friends he had. The isolation only drove him deeper into the narcissistic delusion that he was highly desirable, but the horrible fucking world had a personal vendetta against him and was screwing him out of the financial & romantic rewards he deserved.

Moodmaxxing is the key, IMO. Of course, it seems about as easy to change your mood as it is to change the weather. Sometimes you're stuck on gray and gloomy for days. I spent most of my time in the Philippines and Thailand feeling gray and lifeless, unable to enjoy any of the enticements that were available. Hitting the road into the springtime greenery of eastern America lifted me out of that slump, and dosing O-acetylpsilocin purged the mental sludge from my mind (a horrible experience), with a subsequent dose bestowing a benevolent euphoric aura. Once the sun starts shining at some point in your life, you can only make the most of the upwelling of positive energy while it lasts. The more good vibes you spread when you're feeling good, the more confident and attractive you become. If your life choices have given you freedom, you can geomaxx to a location which will maximize your positive energy. Oh, and you know that you're in a good mood when you don't perceive anyone as ugly or undesirable anymore (unless they are niggers, JFL)

Looksmaxxing is bullshit. I had a shortshit friend who decided to work out every day, get ripped, get a good haircut, nice clothes, all that. He began obsessing over how good he looked, constantly posting selfies and peacocking. But since he was still full of anger, frustration and insecurity over his height and past rejections, his newfound arrogance only pushed away the remaining friends he had. The isolation only drove him deeper into the narcissistic delusion that he was highly desirable, but the horrible fucking world had a personal vendetta against him and was screwing him out of the financial & romantic rewards he deserved.

Moodmaxxing is the key, IMO. Of course, it seems about as easy to change your mood as it is to change the weather. Sometimes you're stuck on gray and gloomy for days. I spent most of my time in the Philippines and Thailand feeling gray and lifeless, unable to enjoy any of the enticements that were available. Hitting the road into the springtime greenery of eastern America lifted me out of that slump, and dosing O-acetylpsilocin purged the mental sludge from my mind (a horrible experience), with a subsequent dose bestowing a benevolent euphoric aura. Once the sun starts shining at some point in your life, you can only make the most of the upwelling of positive energy while it lasts. The more good vibes you spread when you're feeling good, the more confident and attractive you become. If your life choices have given you freedom, you can geomaxx to a location which will maximize your positive energy. Oh, and you know that you're in a good mood when you don't perceive anyone as ugly or undesirable anymore (unless they are niggers, JFL)
@JustGo i like the style of your posts. you have good observation skills and reached a certain level of wisdom from travelling.

i don't believe looksmaxxing is bullshit entirely, if someone is so ugly that people are immediately disgusted and scared off, looksmaxxing is probably the most efficient leverage to ascend.

but i agree that many of these people become obsessed and inside they end up hateful against themselves and others. from what i read on looksmax i think the majority of the users hanging out there have that problem and as @NiggerLover pointed out in another thread some are probably mentally damaged beyond repair.

you have to be aware of when the point has come where your hand is good enough to play the game instead of picking up more cards and busting your hand.

@JustGo i like the style of your posts. you have good observation skills and reached a certain level of wisdom from travelling.

i don't believe looksmaxxing is bullshit entirely, if someone is so ugly that people are immediately disgusted and scared off, looksmaxxing is probably the most efficient leverage to ascend.

but i agree that many of these people become obsessed and inside they end up hateful against themselves and others. from what i read on looksmax i think the majority of the users hanging out there have that problem and as @NiggerLover pointed out in another thread some are probably mentally damaged beyond repair.

you have to be aware of when the point has come where your hand is good enough to play the game instead of picking up more cards and busting your hand.
Body dysmorphia is a bitch. Kills a lot of people

looksmaxxing is the worst representation of how to self improve
it's like saying travel sucks because you read this forum

there's a lot of good content on self improvement
and a lot more positive than niche forums

itz bc you ugly nigga, deal with it

improvemaxxing haz served me well

I swimmax and made me leanmaxx
I guitarmaxx
I sufmaxx

I get better sucezz with foidz thankz to that

yeah i don't understand how anyone can say it doesnt work, it may not work as much as you expect but it makes you more attractive
you believe a fat guy wouldn't have more success if he had a gym body?

yeah i don't understand how anyone can say it doesnt work, it may not work as much as you expect but it makes you more attractive
you believe a fat guy wouldn't have more success if he had a gym body?
indeeedzzz

You've over empathised behaviour in your analysis of female mate selection. When it comes to attracting women, it has NO disadvantageous affects on physical attractiveness to the opposite sex. Hence, males doing all kinds of evil deeds to attain status. Behaviour is irrelevant, women only look to the tangibles when dealing with men, which are physical attractiveness and status. Nothing else matters.

Last edited:
Self improvement didn't take you from having little to no appeal to having appeal. That's the whole point of my post.

I'm not a virgin, tard.
girlz that wouldnt give me the time of the day suddenly paid attention and got fucked by me

self improvement iz everything

smoke weed guitarmax
smoke weed swimmax
smoke weed surfmaxx

You already had success. Self improvement can't create sex appeal.
Yez it can
I started taking photoz of my abz , back and better featurez for dating profilez - it got me juzt more matchez

sucezz got MUCH BETTER , improved DRAMATICALLY after yearz of self improvement maxxing

not to mention girlz like that I play guitar and practice surfzz

Yez it can
I started taking photoz of my abz , back and better featurez for dating profilez - it got me juzt more matchez

sucezz got MUCH BETTER , improved DRAMATICALLY after yearz of self improvement maxxing

not to mention girlz like that I play guitar and practice surfzz
Were you obese prior?

You already had success. Self improvement can't create sex appeal. I actually did better when I was obese.
ofc you can
i have seen it happen to a bunch of guys
it's not easy but you can make it happen with lots of effort
assuming you aren't super short or have some serious issues

btw just being skinny is not enough, gym body is what the girls want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back