News i can confidently say, after months of traveling across the country, where the best place to live in china is

the long northern expedition across china is nearly complete!

been to every major city

every major province

so now i have graduated with a bachelors in sino geomaxia

to further my studies with masters and doctorates, id have to live here

like deadass

omg

@predeterminism this place prob wouldn’t suit you since you’re obsessed with beaches (understandable since you’re a vitamin d deficient brit) but omg this place is perfect and checks all the boxes

gotta go get a bit of looksmax work done then i’m settling down and starting a dynasty in china

the clan descended from the great speckled bird of the east, king of mulattos, most worldly mulatto in contemporary times

like deadass

omg

@predeterminism this place prob wouldn’t suit you since you’re obsessed with beaches (understandable since you’re a vitamin d deficient brit) but omg this place is perfect and checks all the boxes

gotta go get a bit of looksmax work done then i’m settling down and starting a dynasty in china

the clan descended from the great speckled bird of the east, king of mulattos, most worldly mulatto in contemporary times
Whats good about the place ur at

IDGAF about beaches, but I do care very much about climate. Nowhere in China has a desirable warm sunny dry winter climate, apart from Xishuangbanna prefecture near the Myanmar border (Jinghong averages 79 F high and 54 F low in January, with 63% possible sunshine). The damp chilly grayness of southern China in winter is as horrible as the bitter dry cold of the north.

IDGAF about beaches, but I do care very much about climate. Nowhere in China has a desirable warm sunny dry winter climate, apart from Xishuangbanna prefecture near the Myanmar border (Jinghong averages 79 F high and 54 F low in January, with 63% possible sunshine). The damp chilly grayness of southern China in winter is as horrible as the bitter dry cold of the north.
yep

no good weather in china

everyone should stick to thailand malaysia vietnam and philippines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back