JFL i’ve never met a decent russian while geomaxxing

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
literally

i think all the smart ones stay in their country, seriously

no matter if it’s korea, china, vietnam, thailand, they are all easily recognized by dressing lousy, drinking alcohol throughout the day, and looking like barbarians and wearing cheap sandals

why is that? why does russia not send its best during international travel?

anyone been to georgia recently? i can only assume it’s the same there. bunch of russians pricing out the locals to escape the war

atleast that’s what i heard

I only have one notable experience with them. Throwback to when I was in Qingdao, where I never saw any foreigners out and about (except random group of like 15 German people were walking in this park wtf?) but one night I broke it off with a girl and got depressed, and immediately after my phone just died, and it was like midnight. I had no idea how to get back to my hotel or what the PIN even was, and so I wandered the street for like 2-3 hours and I walked into a 7-Eleven trying to convince the guy behind the counter to let me charge my phone somewhere. Then all of a sudden from the back there was a group of like 4 piss drunk Russian guys yelling like literal gopniks who kept shuffling around bottles of liquor on the counter. Wtf?
Except I believe it was positive because they helped bring me back to our clown reality to remind me nothing really matters etc.

Gonna go to Russia. Most young Russian people in Moscow don't even drink much at all, much less than Nordic countries...that's the statistics I saw

Many educated Russians are actually very sophisticated, much more than the average Western European....but Thailand, Vietnam and other cheap places attract the low class ones, mostly from Siberia

Gonna go to Russia. Most young Russian people in Moscow don't even drink much at all, much less than Nordic countries...that's the statistics I saw

Many educated Russians are actually very sophisticated, much more than the average Western European....but Thailand, Vietnam and other cheap places attract the low class ones, mostly from Siberia
yes i think so too. all the intellectuals of russia stay in their country or go to belarus

and all the rug rats go shit up asia

i also heard goa is a hot spot for them

yes i think so too. all the intellectuals of russia stay in their country or go to belarus

and all the rug rats go shit up asia

i also heard goa is a hot spot for them
Where I live in Italy (Milan) there were lots of Russians before 2022....some of them were models, really nice girls. I also met Russian girls doing exchange programs at my university and they were beautiful, kind, very into arts, exhibitions, healthy foods, ecc. They like luxury things based on my experience. The guys are mostly brutes unless very educated and from either Moscow or Saint Petersburg.

Thailand and Vietnam don't exactly attract the best people lol so yeah most people there won't be very sophisticated. Although in Japan or China for example I think there are higher quality Russians

But yeah, to form a judgement it's always best to visit the country. I'll be there next spring, if you're there let me know

Where I live in Italy (Milan) there were lots of Russians before 2022....some of them were models, really nice girls. I also met Russian girls doing exchange programs at my university and they were beautiful, kind, very into arts, exhibitions, healthy foods, ecc. They like luxury things based on my experience. The guys are mostly brutes unless very educated and from either Moscow or Saint Petersburg.

Thailand and Vietnam don't exactly attract the best people lol so yeah most people there won't be very sophisticated. Although in Japan or China for example I think there are higher quality Russians

But yeah, to form a judgement it's always best to visit the country. I'll be there next spring, if you're there let me know
you would think but from what i’ve seen, no lol. they’re the same savages. maybe a small group of them are exempt if they’re doing advanced degrees in shanghai or beijing

otherwise they’re trash

how’s milan? lots of african immigrants or is that just media hype? or is it like most cities where africans and ethnics are relegated to a certain part of the city?

you would think but from what i’ve seen, no lol. they’re the same savages. maybe a small group of them are exempt if they’re doing advanced degrees in shanghai or beijing

otherwise they’re trash

how’s milan? lots of african immigrants or is that just media hype? or is it like most cities where africans and ethnics are relegated to a certain part of the city?
Milan is indeed full of African and Middle Eastern immigrants, the worst kind of them actually
Most of them live in the outskirt but in the evening they wander everywhere so you have to watch your environment all the time, especially if you walk alone at night. It's not that rare anymore that somebody approach you with a knife and ask for your iphone, your wallet ecc....it's infested with baby gangs
If you go to the subway pickpockets are rampant

Overall it has the best looking girls in Italy but all the high quality girls are taken by the time they're in their mid 20s and what remains in the dating field are whores, radical feminists, girls with mental problems or ugly. So I don't recommend to live there, although for tourism it can be good but in two days you'd visit everything it has to offer

Milan is indeed full of African and Middle Eastern immigrants, the worst kind of them actually
Most of them live in the outskirt but in the evening they wander everywhere so you have to watch your environment all the time, especially if you walk alone at night. It's not that rare anymore that somebody approach you with a knife and ask for your iphone, your wallet ecc....it's infested with baby gangs
If you go to the subway pickpockets are rampant
same people wandering around in germany these days unfortunately.

but milan must be even worse.

what you describe perfectly fits the theft statistics i recently saw on a german travel blog. they used an elaborate calculation approach:

The theft risk ranking is based on a comprehensive data analysis. The following criteria were considered and evaluated: pickpocketing risk (40 % weighting), car thefts (40 % weighting) and other thefts (20 % weighting). The data comes from police statistics, local reporting and Eurostat.

turns out milan ranks a sad number one in europe.

here are the top 20:

Bildschirmfoto 2024 10 22 um 103608

same people wandering around in germany these days unfortunately.

but milan must be even worse.

what you describe perfectly fits the theft statistics i recently saw on a german travel blog. they used an elaborate calculation approach:

The theft risk ranking is based on a comprehensive data analysis. The following criteria were considered and evaluated: pickpocketing risk (40 % weighting), car thefts (40 % weighting) and other thefts (20 % weighting). The data comes from police statistics, local reporting and Eurostat.

turns out milan ranks a sad number one in europe.

here are the top 20:

View attachment 8793
that’s what they get for colonizing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back