i’ve made it to the himalayas

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
it took 10 hours to travel 150km due to the shit bumpy roads but i’ve made it

i’ll use this place as a base to explore ladakh kashmir punjab and HP

but first i have to recover from the shitty air quality of delhi which made me sick
IMG 5955

i’ll prob go climb that mountain in the distance also

if it made u sick, imagine how unhealthy it is for indians who live there every day forver.maybe wear a mask in place slike that?

if it made u sick, imagine how unhealthy it is for indians who live there every day forver.maybe wear a mask in place slike that?
yea i’m gonna start wearing masks when i go back to cities even if i look like cuck

there’s big ass particles flying around in the air it’s crazy. 5 minutes outside and your eyes will start to itch and get sore throat with lots of mucus. now i know why they spit so much tbh

yea i’m gonna start wearing masks when i go back to cities even if i look like cuck

there’s big ass particles flying around in the air it’s crazy. 5 minutes outside and your eyes will start to itch and get sore throat with lots of mucus. now i know why they spit so much tbh
damn thats messed up. maybe mask and sunglasses then. will help keep sun off ur face too

it took 10 hours to travel 150km due to the shit bumpy roads but i’ve made it

i’ll use this place as a base to explore ladakh kashmir punjab and HP

but first i have to recover from the shitty air quality of delhi which made me sick
View attachment 2312

i’ll prob go climb that mountain in the distance also
how dare you use that pronoun. HIMalayas. Shouldn't it be gender nuetral by now. ITalayas or whatever LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back