INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
it’s no longer just a joke that i’ve lived 6 years since january 2024

hyperbolic time chamber type shi

and along with the 6 years of experiences, my mind has developed new thoughts

but only when i consciously focus on these ideas

for the first 3 months of the year, i was in this state without knowing it

by april, i had an epiphany of this state of mind

over the summer while travelling thru china, i fell out of it multiple times, due to lust and different latitudes and longitudes i had previously never traveled to

and now, i’ve finally come to terms with this state

if not, i fall out of this state of mind and return to a baseline of incurring mistakes

but when im in the state of time being slowed down, my flaws are invisible to 99% of humans, and my aura increases 10 fold

a shield around me that makes me practically invincible and immune to time

but like the 99% stated above, i doubt any of you will understand this state

but i hope you guys do, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe in years you’ll understand

Yeah pretty good lineup. Quezon City kek
View attachment 8755
mogs being in makati

my lines perfectly overlap with my favorite city in china where i plan to teach anyways

i’ll probably do private tutoring since my experience doing it so far is better than when i teach large groups

i’ll have a girl i know in the city who goes to university find me students

Chengdu and Chongqing seem like S tier cities because they're huge, dense, youth culture oriented, affordable, and not many foreigners.

Shanghai is A tier because it's basically the Chinese equivalent of Tokyo but it's got the affordability issue and more foreigners than anywhere else (although foreigners don't seem to be a problem anywhere in China, pales in comparison to Tokyo). Also heard about nightclub raids with forced drug testing (this happens in Tokyo too btw, my friend got a catheter shoved up his dick for a forced urine test)

Guangzhou and Shenzhen are B tier because they're way too Canto for me and people seem a little low key, but they're still fun and affordable, and Hong Kong access.

Beijing is C tier because CCP influence and it looks like a Soviet era city, most likely to get shanked by a Mao-worshipping reactionary. However those northern girls seem really cute and fun.

Wuhan is honestly seeming like another C tier for me too.

Chengdu and Chongqing seem like S tier cities because they're huge, dense, youth culture oriented, affordable, and not many foreigners.

Shanghai is A tier because it's basically the Chinese equivalent of Tokyo but it's got the affordability issue and more foreigners than anywhere else (although foreigners don't seem to be a problem anywhere in China, pales in comparison to Tokyo). Also heard about nightclub raids with forced drug testing (this happens in Tokyo too btw, my friend got a catheter shoved up his dick for a forced urine test)

Guangzhou and Shenzhen are B tier because they're way too Canto for me and people seem a little low key, but they're still fun and affordable, and Hong Kong access.

Beijing is C tier because CCP influence and it looks like a Soviet era city, most likely to get shanked by a Mao-worshipping reactionary. However those northern girls seem really cute and fun.

Wuhan is honestly seeming like another C tier for me too.
you should go to china with no pre biases

holy shit that is terrible. i would refuse that (at least in japan).

what does that mean to you "too canto"?

holy shit that is terrible. i would refuse that (at least in japan).

Difference is in the Shanghai cases they test everyone in the club just for being there. In Japan you only get forcibly tested if you're acting like a lunatic outside.

what does that mean to you "too canto"?

It's very important to me that wherever I go I learn the language. Especially for dating, I want to speak my partner's native language. I already know English and Japanese and am learning Mandarin, and layering Cantonese on top is just not realistic for me. I know people in Guangdong do speak Mandarin but I think I would feel like I have to learn Cantonese too from a personal perspective.

Difference is in the Shanghai cases they test everyone in the club just for being there. In Japan you only get forcibly tested if you're acting like a lunatic outside.

It's very important to me that wherever I go I learn the language. Especially for dating, I want to speak my partner's native language. I already know English and Japanese and am learning Mandarin, and layering Cantonese on top is just not realistic for me. I know people in Guangdong do speak Mandarin but I think I would feel like I have to learn Cantonese too from a personal perspective.
Perhaps you've researched this more extensively than I have, but at least in Shenzhen supposedly it's mainly old people that speak Cantonese, and you can expect younger people to be speaking Mandarin. Guangzhou idk tho. But Shenzhen is high COL and boring especially if you're not there for more tech/business reasons

Perhaps you've researched this more extensively than I have, but at least in Shenzhen supposedly it's mainly old people that speak Cantonese, and you can expect younger people to be speaking Mandarin. Guangzhou idk tho. But Shenzhen is high COL and boring especially if you're not there for more tech/business reasons

It's far from a deal breaker but I'd still like to speak the language she used growing up and with her parents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back