i’m addicted to tea now

Chai is lovely. I drink it almost everyday.
never tried that kind

stick to orange and green (if i feel like being healthy).

earl grey if i can find it. Funny you mention tea. cause yesterday after being in DR for 6 months. I went and bought a kettle and some tea cause i was craving tea. LOL. I normally don't drink it, unless it's late at night and i got the munchies, it helps with the hunger.

where are you getting this chai? pakistan or india? think they make it differently than normal chai?

i was friends with a .is mod and he said if someone says something like theyre going ER or to rape someone, theyre legally required to report you and give your ip address to the authorities
yeah i'm so sure there exists enough resources for the intelligence agencies, and police to deal with the many thousands of people that say that shit daily.

never tried that kind

stick to orange and green (if i feel like being healthy).

earl grey if i can find it. Funny you mention tea. cause yesterday after being in DR for 6 months. I went and bought a kettle and some tea cause i was craving tea. LOL. I normally don't drink it, unless it's late at night and i got the munchies, it helps with the hunger.

where are you getting this chai? pakistan or india? think they make it differently than normal chai?
Chai is pretty much the same whether in India or Pakistan. I live in the Netherlands, but chai is just milk tea. You can make it at home. I’ve been to South Asia but honestly, the chai tastes like garbage over there. It’s because the quality of the milk milk isn’t as good as the quality of the milk here in Europe. I thought South Asians would make the best chai, but I was wrong. Even I can make better chai, but that’s because I’ve got the luxury of having top-tier milk. Fresh milk straight from the cow works, too, but it’s difficult to get your hands on when you’re in an urban setting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back