AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
it will be tough

but i never want to get fat

fat people are disgusting

lower than the dirt on my shoes

it’s a 90% moon tonight so i should gain an energy increase from that

Saying no to the ethanol Jew is one of the simplest ways to avoid getting fat. If you drink enough alcohol to get a good buzz and then eat some food, your body is forced to metabolize the alcohol calories first, leaving the food calories to get stashed away as fat. In Mexico and SEA I was getting awfully tubby around the middle from drinking 3-5 beers every day, always felt fatigued after being active for an hour or so. Low energy equals low self-confidence and unwillingness to go out exploring more than a mile or so from the hotel. Kicked the drinking habit on return to America, and voila! All the gut gristle melted away, and being active all day feels good.

Saying no to the ethanol Jew is one of the simplest ways to avoid getting fat. If you drink enough alcohol to get a good buzz and then eat some food, your body is forced to metabolize the alcohol calories first, leaving the food calories to get stashed away as fat. In Mexico and SEA I was getting awfully tubby around the middle from drinking 3-5 beers every day, always felt fatigued after being active for an hour or so. Low energy equals low self-confidence and unwillingness to go out exploring more than a mile or so from the hotel. Kicked the drinking habit on return to America, and voila! All the gut gristle melted away, and being active all day feels good.
yeah i don’t drink

it’s poison and just worthless calories

since i don’t drink alcohol i can eat overseas american fast food and not gain a pound

ethanol jew lmfao. I haven't drank in a few months and lost abt 12 lbs from it

my energy is increasing from the moon

i’m like a saiyan
IMG 0111

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back