Advice how to suggest raw fuck

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
how to suggest raw fucking? i’m also afraid of aids i’m usually fucking for 1 hour straight because of death grip syndrome and it’s messy a lot of juices mixing

what if she’s like but i don’t take pills or something

Easy to escape, how funny when w*stern white cucks think superior but afraid of raw sex meanwhile n*ggers impregnate and escape without any hesitation
escaping after impregnation is not my concern, they will just not let me inside...............

Cuck if you care about STD or your life
yea this is true who cares about these stupid fake diseases and if we die. i always laugh at these cucks that are cautious because soyciety will er them one way or another no matter what they do. fuck soyciety and all these cucks that contribute to it.

yeah i know yall not scared of death and stds in your safe basements virgins (im sex haver now)
fuck you haha

you flew all the way across the world to have sex with paid sea monkeys and now you have some superiority complex after just a few days of being there. you were better before this gay shit. wouldnt surprise me if in a few days you write a report on fucking a tranny.

i remember some retard here saying he would fight with armed gangsters in manila slums because you have to hold frame

you flew all the way across the world to have sex with paid sea monkeys and now you have some superiority complex after just a few days of being there. you were better before this gay shit. wouldnt surprise me if in a few days you write a report on fucking a tranny.
still spent less than you for hundreds of asian whores with usa prices
im just asking serious question and niggers posting fuck stds give me aids i dont care
just shut the fuck up

this is so gay what are the prices there
you asked this already, 800 baht for bj in bar at nana, 3000~ baht for outcall massage with fucking ~60 minutes
street whores idk im not interested probably around 1500

didnt use any of these but i will soon just to test if professional bj is better

its similar to tijuana prices i can fuck spics there for this much but i like the noodles here

i hate this betrayal by kamster. he started acting like this towards us like a vicious dog (dogpill) before we even said anything. hes the same as one of those normies that left you for their gf when you were in school. hes like james in my twisted world. fuck these soys they will pay.

i hate this betrayal by kamster. he started acting like this towards us like a vicious dog (dogpill) before we even said anything. hes the same as one of those normies that left you for their gf when you were in school. hes like james in my twisted world. fuck these soys they will pay.
Its not that deep

he doesn’t even want to meetup with me after getting one ltb condom fuck off of tinder smh

some people are better off without pussy and staying based

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back