how to refrain from being an asshole? or should i not bother

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
When i'm talking to sea women on dating apps i'm a major asshole and it feels great bc they keep responding anyway. I have an extreme urge to take out my burning angER on them. legit can't help it. @geomaxer join me

it doesnt matter what you say or how you act with pinas you win either way so actually the least you talk to them is the best because it requires the least effort and time and the outcome is still the same. in going to tell my pina im a khhv wizard circumcucked baldcel twink frame 2/10 in burgerland and she will still have sex with me.

it doesnt matter what you say or how you act with pinas you win either way so actually the least you talk to them is the best because it requires the least effort and time and the outcome is still the same. in going to tell my pina im a khhv wizard circumcucked baldcel twink frame 2/10 in burgerland and she will still have sex with me.
ok so do it

i dont think they are very different from thai girls, maybe jbw halo is bigger in philipines and theyre all poor so us passport in tinder profile would work but no girl ever approached me in 5 months in south east asia. im rat faced blonde 5'10 framelet
of course ive seen all of this videos 'fuck me please' from asian girls on the street but life is not so easy when youre ugly autismmaxed piece of garbage

tldr you still gotta try

i dont think they are very different from thai girls, maybe jbw halo is bigger in philipines and theyre all poor so us passport in tinder profile would work but no girl ever approached me in 5 months in south east asia. im rat faced blonde 5'10 framelet
of course ive seen all of this videos 'fuck me please' from asian girls on the street but life is not so easy when youre ugly autismmaxed piece of garbage

tldr you still gotta try
So no pussy?

What why I'm subhuman and still get matches on dating apps and could absolutely fuck them
i got matches too but they wanted to milk me, invited me to the bars (they work there)
i had extreme amount of matches (for me) like 400+ in less than week in thailand but its really hard work to do something with this, they usually dont respond or ghost/unmatch after 5 minutes of conversation

as i said im autist

ah and i didnt mention literally half of them had dicks
i was just swipping tinda while watching youtube not even looking at profiles and that was a mistake

other thing is they often dont state theyre trans

transgender situation in philipines is similar, maybe 10% less than in thailand but still shitload

* on tinder

ah and i didnt mention literally half of them had dicks
i was just swipping tinda while watching youtube not even looking at profiles and that was a mistake

other thing is they often dont state theyre trans
thats the future of burger

It doesn’t matter if your a chad to them. Women are programmed as such you can be a serial killer rapist chad and they won’t care

tldr you still gotta try
where are you at rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back