How to make 100k+ a year within 3 years from now without education GUARANTEED CLICK HERE TO LEARN FAST

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
1. Be born in a western country
2. Get a FULLY WFH callcenter job(if they ever ask you to come into office its for holidays or train employees its over)

3. Frauding your location to country of origin so that you can move to turd world country
  1. Buy GL-AR300m router. I got this off amazon from a blog worth mentioning IndieTraveller, and was quite cheap. TIp: buy a router that supports .ovpn files.
  2. Get a subscription from NordVPN. I have tried SurfShark and ExpressVPN; only NordVPN bypassed sharepoint's cloud defender. Tip: always get the latest .ovpn file from Nordvpn's website. E.g. I use uk2502.nordvpn.com [notice 2502 is the latest server]. Using older version of ,e.g. uk1605, resulted in corporate Sharepoint app's being blocked due to VPN detection!
  3. Download OpenVPN config file for your country from here: NordVPN's .ovpn files. I downloaded TCP but connection which was too slow, solved by using UDP file version.
  4. Turn off location services in work laptop. By doing this your teams and browser's time zone are synced to VPN.
  5. Manually set time zone to default at your desired location within your OS as extra measure.
  6. Turn off WI-FI completely (prevents accidental connection to local network giving away your location) and using VPN router's cable to connect directly to ethernet port of your laptop.
  7. Last but not the least, test your IP address and location before connecting the cable to your work laptop.

4. Start with 2, 250-300 dollar/month apartments longterm rentals leases and sublease them for 1k a month+(you have to get quality fitted apartments for this)

5. Open up short term rental profiles like airbnb and start managing the properties yourself in the beginning and cleaning them before new guests come in.

6. Slowly build towards 5-6 apartments and get a dedicated cleaner and keep building up a larger profile to the point where you can afford a manager.

7. Get out of the country, since what you are doing is probably illegal and run the business online with your manager signing your leases for you if you have to be physically present and your cleaners being managed by the manager ofc

Tips: maybe tell the longterm rental person what you will be doing but pitch it correctly. Tell them that you will both benefit, since its in your best interest that the apartments will be taken care of and the apartments getting high star reviews, you will clean them with a professional crew after each guest come in, which will make the apartments stay in top notch shape and both parties will be happy.

i could actually start executing that plan because i have a remote job. the company is not what is limiting me though but it's the state: if they find out that i'm spending more than half a year abroad they will fuck me over with tax laws. the vpn thing doesn't help at all for that.

have you actually done that yourself? to me it seems like it could work but the project is always standing on feet of clay since the landlords have you in their hands. if they see that this is working they may just kick you out and do airbnb by themselves charging 3x the amount.

i could actually start executing that plan because i have a remote job. the company is not what is limiting me though but it's the state: if they find out that i'm spending more than half a year abroad they will fuck me over with tax laws. the vpn thing doesn't help at all for that.

have you actually done that yourself? to me it seems like it could work but the project is always standing on feet of clay since the landlords have you in their hands. if they see that this is working they may just kick you out and do airbnb by themselves charging 3x the amount.
My nephew is a Millionaire after 6 years off of this, the thing is that he just signed out of his country and doesn't stay year round so taxes dont really count, why would he stay in eu anyway he is in his late 20s living the life. Alot of landlords are really, really lazy/ have inherited a large amount of real estate so they dont really do business/ airbnb since its more hands on. Basically rich lazy generation of people. You can also give them a certain percentage agreement outside of the rent. Alot of people love this, since its such a good deal. No headaches in taking care.of.the apartment, so its fully passive and gives them alot more money than average + the building is taken care of like a Russian model on a oligarchs yacht. I have some good locations but i will gate keep them, its all about location in this business thats all the tips i will be giving thats all.

Last edited:
My nephew is a Millionaire after 6 years off of this, the thing is that he just signed out of his country and doesn't stay year round so taxes dont really count
looks like this is key here and most people probably won't do it because everything gets complicated then. you can't be an employee anymore in most jobs if you just sign out of the country.

looks like this is key here and most people probably won't do it because everything gets complicated then. you can't be an employee anymore in most jobs if you just sign out of the country.
Yes you have to ask your boss to be contracted which is normal in alot of countries in eu tbh, like poland. Its always about luck in life the rest comes naturally, but you live in Germany right? Open borders, its very easy to leave without a trace wink wink, not that i would ever do that ofc ;) Germany is cucked by so many laws

Last edited:
Yes you have to ask your boss to be contracted which is normal in alot of countries in eu tbh, like poland. Its always about luck in life the rest comes naturally
yea i was about to say before you edited the post the with germany addition: you're probably imagining it easier than it is. in germany for example there is a criminal offence called "false self-employment": the employer will get punished if he hires a freelancer who is practically just an employee. so they would usually hesitate to just convert your job into a contract. i'm not sure how it works exactly but it might be safe to do if you're moving to another country.

anyway, i feel like these kinds of topics are discussed WAY too seldom here even though they are essential for geomaxxing. that's why i believe most people here are either basement dwellers or trust fund kinds. you just have to ask them 1 fairly detailed question and they start stuttering general BS or don't reply at all, you know there's something fishy about them.

Last edited:
yea i was about to say before you edited the post the with germany addition: you're probably imagining it easier than it is. in germany for example there is a criminal offence called "false self-employment": the employer will get punished if he hires a freelancer who is practically just an employee. so they would usually hesitate to just convert your job into a contract. i'm not sure how it works exactly but it might be safe to do if you're moving to another country.

anyway, i feel like these kinds of topics are discussed WAY too seldom here even though they are essential for geomaxxing. that's why i believe most people here are either basement dwellers or trust fund kinds. you just have to ask them 1 fairly detailed question and they start stuttering general BS or don't reply at all, you know there's something fishy about them.
Yeah my nephew is from Germany, funny enough he studied tax law lol. I swear Germany makes people neurotic, we were in Thailand and he was teaching me about European tax law and employment laws and he asked me mid sentence how many m2 my apartment was?!?! I wish i was a trust fund kid life would be alot less stressful, but atleast i have the right connections and decent genes and iq, its not over.

Last edited:
Yeah my nephew is from Germany, funny enough he studied tax law lol. I swear Germany makes people neurotic
this whole tax shit is so cucked, man. even if i managed to convince my employer to make me a contractor and i lived abroad, the german state would take the usual taxes because they argue that the work is taking place in germany. only if you really have your own business you can get around that.

2. Get a FULLY WFH callcenter job(if they ever ask you to come into office its for holidays or train employees .
I'm American Hispanic so I speak Spanish
Argentina seams like the best bet for me($1,000 argentina currency is $1.1 USD)

I'm too much of a pussy to do the real estate thing But a $15-20 hour call center job would go so fucking far over there not to mention that I live in a similar time zone.

Just gotta figure out the hang ups I might face.

I'm American Hispanic so I speak Spanish
Argentina seams like the best bet for me($1,000 argentina currency is $1.1 USD)

I'm too much of a pussy to do the real estate thing But a $15-20 hour call center job would go so fucking far over there not to mention that I live in a similar time zone.

Just gotta figure out the hang ups I might face.
Yea it may be a good cheap alternative for you. You're lucky with the time zone, i would turn into a night shift worker there with my current job.

2. Get a FULLY WFH callcenter job(if they ever ask you to come into office its for holidays or train employees its over)

3. Frauding your location to country of origin so that you can move to turd world country
  1. Buy GL-AR300m router. I got this off amazon from a blog worth mentioning IndieTraveller, and was quite cheap. TIp: buy a router that supports .ovpn files.
  2. Get a subscription from NordVPN. I have tried SurfShark and ExpressVPN; only NordVPN bypassed sharepoint's cloud defender. Tip: always get the latest .ovpn file from Nordvpn's website. E.g. I use uk2502.nordvpn.com [notice 2502 is the latest server]. Using older version of ,e.g. uk1605, resulted in corporate Sharepoint app's being blocked due to VPN detection!
  3. Download OpenVPN config file for your country from here: NordVPN's .ovpn files. I downloaded TCP but connection which was too slow, solved by using UDP file version.
  4. Turn off location services in work laptop. By doing this your teams and browser's time zone are synced to VPN.
  5. Manually set time zone to default at your desired location within your OS as extra measure.
  6. Turn off WI-FI completely (prevents accidental connection to local network giving away your location) and using VPN router's cable to connect directly to ethernet port of your laptop.
  7. Last but not the least, test your IP address and location before connecting the cable to your work laptop.

4. Start with 2, 250-300 dollar/month apartments longterm rentals leases and sublease them for 1k a month+(you have to get quality fitted apartments for this)

5. Open up short term rental profiles like airbnb and start managing the properties yourself in the beginning and cleaning them before new guests come in.

6. Slowly build towards 5-6 apartments and get a dedicated cleaner and keep building up a larger profile to the point where you can afford a manager.

7. Get out of the country, since what you are doing is probably illegal and run the business online with your manager signing your leases for you if you have to be physically present and your cleaners being managed by the manager ofc

Tips: maybe tell the longterm rental person what you will be doing but pitch it correctly. Tell them that you will both benefit, since its in your best interest that the apartments will be taken care of and the apartments getting high star reviews, you will clean them with a professional crew after each guest come in, which will make the apartments stay in top notch shape and both parties will be happy.
I already failed at step 2. I was born in a third world western country with no technology
People would kill for a remote job here. Fucking pathetic vermins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back