Advice how to break up with SEA gf?

tough one

just move to another country until she gets the idea

If she's making it that hard, you might just have to leave. Just be brutal about it and move on. Delete everything so you'll not be reminded of her.

You can give her fair warning first if you want, but I'd just cut it.

I did that with an ex from Davao and she was still trying to contact me on different apps a year later jfl. I left her on read and blocked her every time until she got the message.

why u wanna break up
we've been together for long enough, I wanna try something new

If she's making it that hard, you might just have to leave. Just be brutal about it and move on. Delete everything so you'll not be reminded of her.

You can give her fair warning first if you want, but I'd just cut it.

I did that with an ex from Davao and she was still trying to contact me on different apps a year later jfl. I left her on read and blocked her every time until she got the message.
damn, I just want her to be happy on her own.. ideally she would leave willingly, but I don't see that happening

Men don’t break up with girls. It would be like jumping out of a plane with no parachute.

My plan going forward now is:

- Electrolyte-only diet too lose a few pounds
- Haircut
- Showermax

Then I'm good to go

yeah, it's a long term relationship.. one and half year..
what do you usually do with your gf you live with? i was incel khhv virgin 2 years ago and im low energy cunt for life
i just need some activities you can do when you live together to make me look less boring
i have no life, everything i talk about is traveling and jewish tricks and these can't get you far especially when youre talking with asian people that tend to not leave their beloved china single time in 25 years long life

what do you usually do with your gf you live with? i was incel khhv virgin 2 years ago and im low energy cunt for life
i just need some activities you can do when you live together to make me look less boring
i have no life, everything i talk about is traveling and jewish tricks and these can't get you far especially when youre talking with asian people that tend to not leave their beloved china single time in 25 years long life
bruh just have dinner, watch movie, eat out etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back