Recommendation how often you fuck girl at her place

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
do you usually fuck with girls that say in first 2 minutes of texting 'come over to my place'?
how does date at her place look like? especially beginning it has to be kinda cringe

in my experience only older girls have asked me to come over

i just have them come to my place since they live with their parents

I'm currently doing a foid in her house right now in central Thailand.

Sunny every day, food cooked for me everyday, no money on rent, eating from the local markets. Plenty of time to relax and work on my novel. She drives me everywhere on her bike jfl.

I'm currently doing a foid in her house right now in central Thailand.

Sunny every day, food cooked for me everyday, no money on rent, eating from the local markets. Plenty of time to relax and work on my novel. She drives me everywhere on her bike jfl.
imagine there are retards working in frozen hell called europe for 2-3k euro a month and paying 1-1.5k for 15sqm rat wage cage
slow lonely death

i respect you for leechmaxing im doing exactly the same and its not even hard

Depends on the logistics if her place is closer, we go there. But I do prefer to slay at my own place and I’m always close to the central/clubbing spots.

i fuck everyone of them raw and blow load in them. I dont' care.

if any of them come after me cause "it's your baby" i will simply move to another asian country.
have you gotten any illness from the girls?

i’ve just gotten sick from some whore but hopefully it’s not one of the incurables like herpes or aids

have you gotten any illness from the girls?

i’ve just gotten sick from some whore but hopefully it’s not one of the incurables like herpes or aids
dude, how did you get ill? the chances of getting HIV are incredibly incredibly incredibly low.

i got crabs once, that was cash, some shampoo, bam, no more crabs. If god said i could fuck randoms every day forever. But each ones gives you an STD. I would say DEAL...make it crabs. shit is easy to get rid of. Iwould just get a bottle of crab shampoo and use it every day.

i also got the dick burning, pee razors one. Some penecillin fixes that shit, but man. Peeing razor blades is NOT fun. And how do they test for it"im glad you asked". They put a fucking qtip up your dick. NOT fun. but after peeing razor blades for a few days. the qtip isnt' that painful.

dude, how did you get ill? the chances of getting HIV are incredibly incredibly incredibly low.

i got crabs once, that was cash, some shampoo, bam, no more crabs. If god said i could fuck randoms every day forever. But each ones gives you an STD. I would say DEAL...make it crabs. shit is easy to get rid of. Iwould just get a bottle of crab shampoo and use it every day.

i also got the dick burning, pee razors one. Some penecillin fixes that shit, but man. Peeing razor blades is NOT fun. And how do they test for it"im glad you asked". They put a fucking qtip up your dick. NOT fun. but after peeing razor blades for a few days. the qtip isnt' that painful.
i just did syphilis test and it cost me $2 looooool

should get my results tomorrow then go in to get a penicillin shot in my ass

looks like i’ll be out of commission for a few weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back