How much passive income do you need to live in SEA?

positivecoper

Sep 8, 2023
How much money do you need in dollars per month to live comfortably in Thailand Bangkok eating kfc everyday?

How much money do you need in dollars per month to live comfortably in Thailand Bangkok eating kfc everyday?
this is how you know how much MINIMUM you need. look at the retirment visa requirements. basically whatever they say is a minimum for a month is the BARE minimum.

in DR it was 1800 and i gotta say, that would be the bare minimum there. unless you want to live in a 1 bedroom, rarely go out to eat. no car. ect
try to get pussy when your live like a poor fag.

W*stern cucks even can't live without air cuckditioner. According to the w*stern understanding of cuckoldry, house must have at least 10 bedrooms. so I guess according to bunch of w*stern cuckolds you have to need 9250 usd per month

nothing

but with $200 you’ll be living in a tiny shit apartment far from city center

i personally wouldn’t want to live like that
he will be living in a shanty. what they fail to forget is electricity.
it's going to be hot, you can handle the heat with no aircon or at least a fan. I HIGHLY doubt it. I spent 20 years in cayman, and even i cannot handle the heat. There were some days then it was hitting 40+C and you feel like your in a fucking oven.

If you're from a Western country, you simply cannot live as cheaply as the locals in sea.

You would crack within a month.

Only those of us who have already Geomaxxed know this.

A somewhat decent apartment is a must.
im sure out of 10 geomaxxers maybe...and i mean MAYBE 1 can live like a local. But...you ain't getting no pussy. I don't care if your white, blue eyes and 7 foot 8. NO local girl is going to want a farang who is as poor as a local dude, who doens't even speak her language

it's going to be hot, you can handle the heat with no aircon or at least a fan. I HIGHLY doubt it. I spent 20 years in cayman, and even i cannot handle the heat. There were some days then it was hitting 40+C and you feel like your in a fucking oven.
I can handle the heat well because I'm tall and slim.
Nah. It's a hotel room with aircon.

I can handle the heat well because I'm tall and slim.

Nah. It's a hotel room with aircon.
no, i don't think you can handle the heat, even as a slim guy. because eventually the heat gets to you. (speaking from experience) and when you get tired of the heat, there is no escape. At night you just sweat in your bed until your ass becomes like two over ripe peaches rubbing together. and it's uncomfy.

not even caymanian locals who where born and raised go without aircon too long. The jamaicans, can handle the heat, but that is becasue they are poor and their parents even convinced them if you drink cold water you get fat. (cause the truth is the parents were just too poor to afford a water cooler and the electricity to run it)

Upon calculating a rough guess for me would be $5k a month to live comfortably imo, $2k to live normal life style but very restricted. Most expenditure will go towards apartment and impressing your foid i.e taking her to nice places, bars etc.

Upon calculating a rough guess for me would be $5k a month to live comfortably imo, $2k to live normal life style but very restricted. Most expenditure will go towards apartment and impressing your foid i.e taking her to nice places, bars etc.
$5k/month is a wild number, the only way you're spending that much a month is if you're fucking a whore every day or living in a 4+ star hotel.

$5k/month is a wild number, the only way you're spending that much a month is if you're fucking a whore every day or living in a 4+ star hotel.
5 k is a bit much

you can live comfy on about 1800 a month. That includes paying for pussy (one way or another) , food, electricty and a decent apartment.

Your IQ is low af if you believe that you need 2k for a normal life in SEA.

Your IQ is low af if you believe that you need 2k for a normal life in SEA.
well that's not true, it depends on what you want to blow. I mean, you can spend as much as you want.

but if your being frugal. i only make a bit north of 6k usd a month tax free.

but i want to bank 50% of that. so i have a budget of 3K USD per month

so in a month i go to indonesia, and my rent for the year is 4000 USD.

so with two months of income. I have paid my expenditures for the year. I have 10 months at 6k tax free to bank.

Now subtract another month (6K ) for pussy and fun.

so basically my standard of living in indonesia is about 18K for the year.

which equates to 1500 USD a month.

but DR for example, i just spend 8 months there

my rent was 9600 USD for the year
and it was so expensive to go to restaurants, pussy was cheap, and your fun could be cheap, but two people going out to a restaurant and things. expect to pay 100 dollars for that night or more. in a 3rd world country!!!! (rediculous)

so march my year is up. And aftrer all said and done. i basically only banked 12K USD for the year. vs 54K USD if i had done SEA.

so, it all depends on what you want to spend......i thought dominican republic was cheap. But it is not.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back