Recommendation How many off your irl frens broke up contact after you turned blackpilled and schizo

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
I had a fren group with around 8 peeps including femoids, i got seen as creepy and all off them avoided me the more i spreaded rightwing stuff i coped with

After that i had roommates who were failed normies, all off them blocked me on social media

I have 1 currycel irl fren left who dont blocked me but ignoring my schizophrenic messages and pajeet memes i sent him, after we went out few months ago he just hitted on white landwhales and he said i destroyed his game by beeing so retarded

Hardly had any friends to begin with tbh so not much of a difference but I know one guy who was non NT and LTN/incel mentally turned into a normie/higher tier normie mentally and NTmaxxed and started getting attention from girls and legit denied our past expirences and BaZed shit we used to do and say. It’s fucked man but it happens. He was really my one legit irl friends but that was years ago now. Normies told him not to be friends with me. Fuck this cuck society.

He was born in late December 2004 too if that’s relevant information for some people to know about.

I had a fren group with around 8 peeps including femoids, i got seen as creepy and all off them avoided me the more i spreaded rightwing stuff i coped with

After that i had roommates who were failed normies, all off them blocked me on social media
It’s Meowver. 🐱
I have 1 currycel irl fren left who dont blocked me but ignoring my schizophrenic messages and pajeet memes i sent him, after we went out few months ago he just hitted on white landwhales and he said i destroyed his game by beeing so retarded
Made me cage ngl.

same

i interact with other expats and they’re all boring normies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back