Advice How is it even possible to have a gf at SEA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 162

I have a 0% chance at living a normal life in the west. I don't even think it's possible to lose my virginity or even have a gf even at SEA. What do I do once I get there? Show them I have lots of money because that's the only thing I can offer them?

I'm too ugly for tinder there. 3psl boneless recessed faggot. And I'm too autistic to have a social life and personality to try and talk to girls at a club at SEA or something. I really don't want to live anymore. Becoming NEET and killing myself in a year seems like a better option.
I need better looks/height and NT

I have a 0% chance at living a normal life in the west. I don't even think it's possible to lose my virginity or even have a gf even at SEA. What do I do once I get there? Show them I have lots of money because that's the only thing I can offer them?

I'm too ugly for tinder there. 3psl boneless recessed faggot. And I'm too autistic to have a social life and personality to try and talk to girls at a club at SEA or something. I really don't want to live anymore. Becoming NEET and killing myself in a year seems like a better option.
If you’re white a Filipina will take you

I live in the Philippines and I'm not sure either. It's hard to talk to girls considering how different they are from me, I can't relate to any of them at all.

filipino, khhv, 5'7, 4/10, non nt im guessing as well

i'm currently in hs, don't have anyone i can consider a friend irl, people don't usually go out of their way to talk to me unless they need help in school
Yeah I'm not that much different from you besides maybe race and location. But I'm a total failure where I live. KHHV loser.

Also seems like younger males are at least 5'7+ these days anywhere in the world. Would you say your average height in the Philippines or tall?

Yeah I'm not that much different from you besides maybe race and location. But I'm a total failure where I live. KHHV loser.

Also seems like younger males are at least 5'7+ these days anywhere in the world. Would you say your average height in the Philippines or tall?
I just want to meet someone that has the same values as me and someone I can relate to, but that's seemingly impossible. Barely taller than average. Around 5'5 I'd say is the average, but even females are getting tall here as well.

have you posted a pic of your face

filipino, khhv, 5'7, 4/10, non nt im guessing as well

i'm currently in hs, don't have anyone i can consider a friend irl, people don't usually go out of their way to talk to me unless they need help in school
why are u on here if ur a filipino in philippines haha

GO FIND OUT............your question is about as gay as me asking this forum "what are the odds that i can finish this 1000 piece puzzle. How the FUCK could anyone realistically know what i am possible of. Want to know, GO FIND OUT. Living in DR right now, and in 3 months will be moving to indonesia for 6 months. see what kind of pussy i can slay there. Will it be easy, will it be hard. what kind of pussy will i get. I DONT" FUCKING KNOW ....but im not some cunt pussy that asks questions in his basement. I am going to FIND OUT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back