How I plan to fund my looksmaxing/geomaxing journey

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022
  1. Get a job and live frugally so I can use savings to pay off credit cards.
  2. Build credit with a credit builder card.
  3. Apply for credit on credit cards.
  4. Move debt to 0% balance transfer credit card before I have to start paying APR%.
  5. Put the credit into a safe business venture and pay for looksmaxxes via business profit.

Am I missing anything here or could I do things differently?

It’s not really hard to get an unlimited spending cc in america. Not much from stopping someone from buying whatever surgery, then just going to some other country and living there. Would still need money tho

It’s not really hard to get an unlimited spending cc in america. Not much from stopping someone from buying whatever surgery, then just going to some other country and living there. Would still need money tho
Since you live in Thailand I've always wanted to know is it possible to be able to get a loan in a thai bank if you have a thai bank account?

Why are you considering complicating your life and creating bigger problems for yourself while geomaxxing by also going into debt? Am I missing something here?
I should of worded it better. Essentially it's just moving credit (borrowed money) around on low APR% credit cards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back