How does thai currency even work?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I mean i know how it works, but where do i get it? How high are the fees? Do i just bring my debit card or do i need cash?

Thai’s mainly use cash. Best way is to withdraw cash from a local Thai bank’s ATM.

Don’t fall for the bring tons of foreign cash meme they rejected a quarter of my bills for defects I couldn’t see.

Bring enough to comfortably buy a SIM card and transit to your hotel and a deposit for the hotel so like 5000 baht worth to be safe.

even a nigger can find out how to do this. they have currency exchanges right at the airports but theyll charge you a ton so its not worth it.

I mean i know how it works, but where do i get it? How high are the fees? Do i just bring my debit card or do i need cash?
best advice, go to a bank machine and take out money that way, it will instantly do BANK conversion of your money to their money. Simple. But follow my rules to using bank machines. (posted a post just for you travellers)

germans give it to ladyboys to let them fuck their assholes and then the ladyboys give it to drug dealers for meth and smoke it

Thai economics 101, thank you please come to my next class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back