How do you queers keep your weight in check?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
@geomaxer is rumored to be 765 pounds and @AlexBrown84 walks 45 miles a day so that he may both stay trim, and enjoy his daily mcdonalds order of 6 big macs, 8 double quarter pounders (with cheese) no pickles, 4 large fries, and a diet coke. But i'm still kinda fat and will die unless i can be a thin geomaxxed pinay pussy thrashing jbw passprt br. Help

travelling is easy way to lose weight

most people think the food is healthier (some places it is) when they travel outside of america but it’s really just them walking more
IMG 5559

@geomaxer is rumored to be 765 pounds and @AlexBrown84 walks 45 miles a day so that he may both stay trim, and enjoy his daily mcdonalds order of 6 big macs, 8 double quarter pounders (with cheese) no pickles, 4 large fries, and a diet coke. But i'm still kinda fat and will die unless i can be a thin geomaxxed pinay pussy thrashing jbw passprt br. Help
keto. it works. The only challenge is making your food different. My go to is salad with chicken. I make my own dressing with mayonaise. 2 tbs of vinegar. Some dill weed, pepper and garlic. if you want your salad dressing less thick, use some bottled water (tap water will do too, but your salad dressing stays mold free longer)

yes...when you make your shit from scratch, it actually molds, eventually.

I even make my own ketchup. Tastes like normal ketchup, but has no bad sugars. Or other crap in it.

so for my keto i make my own dressings, ketchup, bbq sauce. It's simple as fuck to do. And cheaper.

always use munk fruit sugar. Zero calories.

And for you beginners. You can eat as often and as much as you want. Keto works, you just have to remember. 3 days in, you are in keto. Thats when the weight STARTS coming off. And i guarentee you, 3 months on strict keto. You will be skinny. While eating steak, chicken, hamburger, pork if you like. (the more fat the better) My breakfasts every morning, Bacon, sausage, eggs and i will pick a small potato, or ONE slice of bread. I found some keto freindly peta bread yesterday. half the carbs of one slice of bread, so now some mornings i get TWO slices of peta bread. and I keep teh weight off. Simple.as

keto. it works. The only challenge is making your food different. My go to is salad with chicken. I make my own dressing with mayonaise. 2 tbs of vinegar. Some dill weed, pepper and garlic. if you want your salad dressing less thick, use some bottled water (tap water will do too, but your salad dressing stays mold free longer)

yes...when you make your shit from scratch, it actually molds, eventually.

I even make my own ketchup. Tastes like normal ketchup, but has no bad sugars. Or other crap in it.

so for my keto i make my own dressings, ketchup, bbq sauce. It's simple as fuck to do. And cheaper.

always use munk fruit sugar. Zero calories.

And for you beginners. You can eat as often and as much as you want. Keto works, you just have to remember. 3 days in, you are in keto. Thats when the weight STARTS coming off. And i guarentee you, 3 months on strict keto. You will be skinny. While eating steak, chicken, hamburger, pork if you like. (the more fat the better) My breakfasts every morning, Bacon, sausage, eggs and i will pick a small potato, or ONE slice of bread. I found some keto freindly peta bread yesterday. half the carbs of one slice of bread, so now some mornings i get TWO slices of peta bread. and I keep teh weight off. Simple.as
okay the keto peta bread was "okay" like 7 out of 10. Not somthing i would do every day. but awesome bread. Tonight it will be chopped up chicken, all the vegs from a salad, but wrapped in two keto petas. With my home made dressing. And that's supper. pic is of breakfast yesterday. it looks bland, but i could have added mayonaise, and butter (more fats the better) but i was fucking lazy.

Attachments

• ketopeta.jpg
    ketopeta.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
okay the keto peta bread was "okay" like 7 out of 10. Not somthing i would do every day. but awesome bread. Tonight it will be chopped up chicken, all the vegs from a salad, but wrapped in two keto petas. With my home made dressing. And that's supper. pic is of breakfast yesterday. it looks bland, but i could have added mayonaise, and butter (more fats the better) but i was fucking lazy.
I'm starting keto on my next grocery trip

just ate my two keto peta chicken wraps. Fucking good man. Been a long time since i had peta breads. So thats' 14G of carbs for that. And then i ate one extra small potatoe for breakfast. Which another 8 grams of carbs. Gives me 22G's of carbs for the day. At this point, if i wanted to eat a whole fucking chicken. I could. And lose weight doing all of this food. i try to stay under 32G of carbs a day. The less carbs the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back