JFL How cucked facebook became

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Just 3 years ago FB still had groups for cute anime non-hentai lolis, and now looks like even world "loli is banned. All of it is for pleasing old ugly karen roasties and their morally castrated manservants

LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI

Arai-san is loli, and tfu on you roasties, I better go to Japan and marry Arai-san and other lolis in nice ceremony in shinto shrine, than go for old ugly non-cute westoid roasties

Arais sun

FB is extreme cia spyware. One of the only social media sites where people use their full actual government name, pics of them and their family and friends, location, where they went to school, where they work etc. literally fucking government database in disguise.

Just 3 years ago FB still had groups for cute anime non-hentai lolis, and now looks like even world "loli is banned. All of it is for pleasing old ugly karen roasties and their morally castrated manservants

LOLI LOLI LOLI LOLI

Arai-san is loli, and tfu on you roasties, I better go to Japan and marry Arai-san and other lolis in nice ceremony in shinto shrine, than go for old ugly non-cute westoid roasties

View attachment 4506
FB are for roasties, oldfag, SEAniggers, curries. yeah i been on Facebook incel group.

Facebook is just cia lifelog- social media is a cancer there’s a reason the old internet had anonymity as rule # 1

Ai is the next big one - they’re going to flood the internet hard until no one can tell what’s real anymore. All to get consent for digital id from the masses
Faceberg and other sm was necessary to bring in facial recognition software too. They have access to literally hundreds of millions if not billions of faces thanks to that garbage.

Want to try Facebook Dating. When finding lithuanian females based on mutual interests manually, they were ignoring or sometimes talking shit like "Why you message random people"

View attachment 4512
Based on that picture. that's is true.

fuck yeah, why should normie fag message that entitled whore foid?? she clearly ignored him like piece of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back