beaches to go to

food to try

music to listen to

oceans to swim in

just teach english

atleast you can fuck the oriental students
and not everyone is english

most people need to unicell first

unless they want a minimum wage job for life in exchange of asian pussy (that would still be better than staying in the west ngl)

I said many people are in lost in life who sleep with just girls in Asia all the time with no income. That I met. Its just my experience. I still built something great in my life
Also I went through therapy and took a 2 year break for myself, now I feel better

when there’s so much to see

so many different ethnicities of girls to be with

beaches to go to

food to try

music to listen to

oceans to swim in
Depression is, quite simply, depressed neural activity. A general lack of energy is a common symptom.
Perhaps caused by having balls which are entirely worthless.
This means doing fun shit like beaches and seggs doesn't result in the energizing neural stimulation that occurs in the normie brain.
Thus, I have chosen to embrace a lower plane of existence.
Cover country, but minimally.
Only 13 km in cars & motorbikes so far in 2024.
Three weeks in Thailand has cost me 21091 baht. Of that, 4513 baht went toward beer and weed. Muh coping mechanisms.
IMG 20240322 111039

when there’s so much to see

so many different ethnicities of girls to be with

beaches to go to

food to try

music to listen to

oceans to swim in
agreed. I still at my age, cannot comprehend why someone would commit suicide.

unless your licking homeless asshole for food. (salad tossing). NO matter how bad your situation is. As long as it's not that bad (as above) life is worth living. it will ALWAYS get better.

agreed. I still at my age, cannot comprehend why someone would commit suicide.

unless your licking homeless asshole for food. (salad tossing). NO matter how bad your situation is. As long as it's not that bad (as above) life is worth living. it will ALWAYS get better.
Cope if your life is shit at 30 odds are It will not get better you will be older and uglier honestly its better to rope once you've realized that there is no way your life can improve

Cope if your life is shit at 30 odds are It will not get better you will be older and uglier honestly its better to rope once you've realized that there is no way your life can improve
dude, ya ya ya

when i was really young i used to say teh same thing "drive my sports car off a cliff"

but the truth is. life is awesome.

I bet you didn't build it on your own. You more than likely recieved inheritance or guidance from someone in the know how.
Its true I received some guidance, but I built five times over on my own. So that I am proud. I also didnt use any inheritance or guidance capital. But yes I did get a head start, but not in a way a person gets a bulk of cash to open his business. I started that with maybe a few hundred dollars capital (Computer)

I disagree with you. Life can change at any point. Life can suck at 30s, divorce, etc can destroy your life for many. At 40s 50s you can still setup and have a good life.

Its true I received some guidance, but I built five times over on my own. So that I am proud. I also didnt use any inheritance or guidance capital. But yes I did get a head start, but not in a way a person gets a bulk of cash to open his business. I started that with maybe a few hundred dollars capital (Computer)
Without the guidance, you may have never succeeded. So, it isn't purely your doing. Some people have NEVER had anyone invest in us.

Without the guidance, you may have never succeeded. So, it isn't purely your doing. Some people have NEVER had anyone invest in us.
There are different factors at life. I was given a fortunate hand. But I wasnt spoonfed. How you play the hand is always your decision. I have folded my cards many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back