how can i make more money

you don’t need to do shit 6’2 fakecel

lose weight and go to thailand

better yet just go to thailand. i’m sure you’ll lose weight from just walking around

He's a circumcuck and has a bent dick
having circumcuck dick doesn’t matter in thailand. if anything it’s a halo since thai dicks are small and uncut so girls think it’s gross. and if you have desensitization you can get any drug you want in thailand

having circumcuck dick doesn’t matter in thailand. if anything it’s a halo since thai dicks are small and uncut so girls think it’s gross. and if you have desensitization you can get any drug you want in thailand
How many slays u have? Thai women like mullatos?

better yet just go to thailand. i’m sure you’ll lose weight from just walking around
I have arthritis in my jaw joint which is making my jaw shrink so even for non aesthetic purposes I def need surgery. Plus I like white women

How do drugs help with that?

this poster is the definition of lazy failed normie zoomer, these fuckers ruined the BP. Have an ego because they mog normies yet insecure because they aren't Chad
>NOOO I WANT STACY
>NOOO I DONT LIKE ETHNIC GIRLS
>NOOO I JUST WANT GIRLS TO FALL ON MY LAP
>NOOO I AM ABOVE PAYING FOR SEX
>WHAT DESTINATIONS CAN I GET STACIES WITH THE MOST NORMIE APPS WITH THE MOST MINIMAL EFFORT WITHOUT PAYING AND HAVING THEM MANIFEST IN MY APARTMENT
I stopped giving advice to these people. Only unashamed coomers can handle geomaxxing, these people have too much egos and their jestermaxxing ends up ruining destinations too. If you drop your ego you will realize the world is a coomers playground, the younger the better.

this poster is the definition of lazy failed normie zoomer, these fuckers ruined the BP. Have an ego because they mog normies yet insecure because they aren't Chad
>NOOO I WANT STACY
>WHAT DESTINATIONS CAN I GET STACIES WITH THE MOST NORMIE APPS WITH THE MOST MINIMAL EFFORT WITHOUT PAYING AND HAVING THEM MANIFEST IN MY APARTMENT
I stopped giving advice to these people. Only unashamed coomers can handle geomaxxing, these people have too much egos and their jestermaxxing ends up ruining destinations too. If you drop your ego you will realize the world is a coomers playground, the younger the better.
Yeah just coomermaxx and ER after your done on the cucks that made this life shit in the first place

>NOOO I WANT STACY
I'm below no
>NOOO I WANT STACY
Fake news tbh

go to college in demand skills, get job/subcontract, profit.

It's not that easy and a lot of the good professions/unions require high level competency (tech and math skills) or you need family to be in it (longshoreman's union)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back