How brutal is the heightpill in SEA?

WestEuropoor

May 27, 2024
Being a 5'8 western man is absolutely cucked since you are barely viewed as a man. However i wonder if asians will also be as conscious of your height as you will probably be above average for males in their countries. Or doesn't it matter since SEA women expect any white man to be atleast 6ft?.

Would be extremely brutal to be rejected in SEA aswell due to sub 6 ft life
M8iGhaGXui7UqNQQOgTspmXVc19v MstphTC4m3Jyro

5'8" in SEA makes you average height in many countries and slightly tall in some. I would also say being 5'8" in Europe isn't the end of the world.

In Asia worst case you are going to be average, best case you are well above average.
You won't get a boost because of your height but your height is fine, if you don't have good success it won't be because of it.

In The Netherlands it is. I live in a part of the country where almost no ethnics live so average here is 6'1

In CE/EE, the girls are less superficial about height. I have seen many many shorter guys date taller girls here. If you are keen on white girls, with your height, you will do fine in CE/EE so long as you are MTN in face.

Even in the tallest asiaj country korea its 5ft8 avg height. You mog sea hard 5ft5 avg. Older generation is even shorter

Maybe that is the avg male height in Filthypeens, but in Thailand (the most desirable place to live in SEA), amongst gen Z males the average height is like 5'7"-5'8".

Maybe that is the avg male height in Filthypeens, but in Thailand (the most desirable place to live in SEA), amongst gen Z males the average height is like 5'7"-5'8".
It's not. Thailand has a bunch of poor people with bad diets. Sure, the middle class and rich kids are nowadays taller but that's not the most common.

But the places that have the actual attractive girls in Thailand are where the middle class and hi-so people hang out though.

If your idea of geomaxxing to Thailand is dating poor 4s, sure, I guess at 5'8" you can height mog them. But dating poor chicks comes with its own set of problems.

But the places that have the actual attractive girls in Thailand are where the middle class and hi-so people hang out though.

If your idea of geomaxxing to Thailand is dating poor 4s, sure, I guess at 5'8" you can height mog them. But dating poor chicks comes with its own set of problems.
The set of problems mainly being having to travel to poor/criminal neighbourhoods?

Yes of course, but if you think hi-so girls fall over an average white guy just because he is 6ft...
if you are going after those girls, at the very least you need to hit the gym and have good fashion

lets be real, almost none of the PPBs are dating the hi-so and hottest girls of a country
most of them are hitting the 5s, 6s and 7s

Yes of course, but if you think hi-so girls fall over an average white guy just because he is 6ft...
if you are going after those girls, at the very least you need to hit the gym and have good fashion

lets be real, almost none of the PPBs are dating the hi-so and hottest girls of a country
Massive cope, we get the hottest ones

I had a beauty pagent winner, a TV presenter, daughters of chink and Korean millionaires/royalty

Even despite im a manlet. Now imagine if I'm 6ft

A guy here has a beauty pagent winner gf

Last 28/30 miss Thailand winners are wives of white men. The Kings daughter and sister married white

I had a beauty pagent winner, a TV presenter, daughters of chink and Korean millionaires/royalty

Last 28/30 miss Thailand winners are wives of white men. The Kings daughter and sister married white
You must have insane looks

im sure a few do but from what ive seen, most guys aren't
which examples do you have of PPBs getting 8/9/10s?

The set of problems mainly being having to travel to poor/criminal neighbourhoods?

More like they eventually expect you to be the ATM not only for them but for their families too. This is wether you are young or old. In SEA poor isn't necessarily associated with a criminal neighborhood thankfully but dealing with people who has poor mentality is a major problem.

Last edited:

More like most PPBs are hitting 4s, 5s, and 6s (LTB, MTB, HTB). Most PPBs are not in chad territory...most are in Normie territory so it makes sense they hit within their league...they get girls in their league with SMV appropriate personality...which is doing much better than what they get in their own country.

Last edited:
More like most PPBs are hitting 4s, 5s, and 6s (LTB, MTB, HTB). Most PPBs are not in chad territory...most are in Normie territory so it makes sense they hit within their league...they get girls in their league with SMV appropriate personality...which is doing much better than what they get in their own country.
They get personality boost way more than US. I do agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back