How big % of Philippines women are SEAmonkeys?

Won't you have a better chance finding what you're looking for if you go to locations where this phenotype is dominant instead of strolling metro manilla
I'll fuck SEAmonkeys too, I don't really mind as long as their bodies are fine. But if I wanna have a GF while I'm there, I'd not LTR a SEAmonkey, but rather a Stacylite by their metrics.

Won't you have a better chance finding what you're looking for if you go to locations where this phenotype is dominant instead of strolling metro manilla
Also the sheer amount of abundance I'll have will allow me to pick and choose as I please (like a foid in the west), so even if SEAmonkeys are 90%, I'll have no problem picking the 10%.

Are you actually going or LARPing

As for me i can't imagine going on a trip before dec 2024 at least
I'm dropping out of highschool this week, getting a job (giving me 2000€ per month after tax), then I'll work for 5-6 months here in the west. Then I'll go to the Philippines or Colombia (perhaps I'll change destination later).

But I'm defo not fucking around with geomaxxing, I will be going early summer next year.

What is your plan? And what are your stats?

I'm dropping out of highschool this week, getting a job (giving me 2000€ per month after tax), then I'll work for 5-6 months here in the west. Then I'll go to the Philippines or Colombia (perhaps I'll change destination later).

But I'm defo not fucking around with geomaxxing, I will be going early summer next year.

What is your plan? And what are your stats?
18yo graduate 5'9 ltn skinny fat somali

prob take a small loan to generate passive income

bleach my skin then travel across us canada and europe to visit .org users

then further travel to slayable countries to geomaxx and connect with users there too

get married and live in the country i have the most friends in

then further travel to slayable countries to geomaxx and connect with users there too

Skinny fat, that mogs !

Hey man, good luck with ur ventures, sounds like you've got a fun time ahead of you (apart from most normies working dead-end jobs n shi).

sounds like a dream rather than a plan

I'll fuck SEAmonkeys too, I don't really mind as long as their bodies are fine. But if I wanna have a GF while I'm there, I'd not LTR a SEAmonkey, but rather a Stacylite by their metrics.
Yeah there was some french canadian normie looking guy on this forum that was dating some girl that won some beaty pageants and hecomes from a country that HAS A FUCKING LEAF on their flag. Your swedish you def mogg

It's hard to say, but best to go there and pound tinder. The longer you're in the country, the better access you'll have to higher quality foids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back